Most ugly heroes

Brand looks like my sociopathic, narcissistic ex boyfriend. Whose name was Brandon. Like he was the model for the artwork. It’s super creepy. Brogan looks like my jerk upstairs neighbor.
I don’t want to look at either of them…

10 Likes

Danzaburro with his crazy eyes and nipples

1 Like

Is this a true story ? That’s a disturbing real life fact.
(Also, I can’t find where to send private messages.)

2 Likes

FYI, the forum has private messages disabled except for by moderators. So you’re not missing it, it just doesn’t exist. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t endorse this as a potential son in law either:
Screenshot_20190126-184223_Empires

13 Likes

Yo man, his beard looks like an old toothbrush and he smiles like a criminally insane :rofl:

7 Likes

OOOOOOH I forgot this one !
And he’s currently my ONLY 4* !
Why don’t the gacha give me a more attractive one, like Gorm or Tibs or Hu Tao ?!

2 Likes

Prisca is quite ugly

2 Likes

Oh gosh how gil-ra is so ugly!! I have 3 of her! Cringe! That little mermaid will never get herself a prince! She needs to go back to the very deepest of the ocean where everything is blind :joy:

3 Likes

Proteus of the Black Lagoon :rofl:

3 Likes

We should make a pool: vote for the three or five ugliest Heroes of the game !
My ranking:
5) Guardian Kong
4) Gobbler
3) Mok-Arr
2) Buddy

1. Obakan (close contest between the two first spots)
2 Likes

I think Mother North is one of the ugliest female heros in the game:)

2 Likes

But imho one of the most powerful heroes in the game…

Everytime I see this dude, all I can think of is a baby that crapped its nappy…

7 Likes

Somethin about Prisca’s art makes her fall into my uncanny valley

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a VERY realistic face, but despite this, it hardly bothered me.
But I think Sartana is creepier. Why the blank eyes, SG ?!

C6EF1029-4910-4325-8589-E4DE4252EA18 sg7PAPNe

27 Likes

Very true story. Beautiful man on the outside! Maybe that’s why Brand is only a one star! Beautiful, but not worth anything beyond that…so just get rid of him. :wink:

While leveling him up i just could not stop staring at his nipple piercings. Like, that’s some serious gauging there!

@Razor this could be his next poll? But it probably won’t be as much fun as the most beautiful heros!

And i find mother north to be quite beautiful. She looks like she would give great big warm hugs (to her allies).

8 Likes

He his like Ridge Forrester in beautiful…

2 Likes

I don’t get all the hate for Gill-Ra. Sure she isn’t a beauty, but at least her design as swamp monster mermaid is interesting. Danzaburo on the other hand…
His stupid grin, the wide open eyes and the nipples. Why tf did he need to have nipples?!?

I also want to nominate this guy

6 Likes