Most ugly heroes

Little John with his psycho face and Gil-Ra (she’s so ugly, that I wouldn’t play her, even if she was good) or do you have other suggestions?

3 Likes

I guess he’s supposed to be handsome, but somehow a quick glance at Tiburtus’s face always looks to me like a mashed pile of Playdough.

I agree on Gil-Ra. LJ doesn’t seem so bad to me. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Look in his weird gardengnomic eyes… :wink:

IMG_20190126_012040

5 Likes

If you think Little John’s eyes are weird, then I’m surprised you left Agwe off your list. :wink:

18 Likes

I find Brogan difficult to look at.Brogan

1 Like

I think he looks alot like Hagrid… so he’s okay for me.

Creepy faces - Gunnar, Fletcher, Obakan…
…(involontary shiver)…

5 Likes

9 Likes

Renfeld is the epitome of the emo, millenial, liberal ugly look. Hands down the most unappealing hero.

8 Likes

All three vampires are very ugly.

I was so happy as soon as the old cover with Elena, Richard and beautiful Layla was back on the screen.

3 Likes

If you think about it, LJ looks like he’s just smelt someone’s horrible fart and it completely took him by surprise.

3 Likes

These are the kind of dudes mom warned you against.

IMG_20190126_115441

18 Likes

Somehow he transitioned into the game from the back of a 70s rock album cover.

4 Likes

It’s Dwight Tilley, or Billy Squier!

(wardrobe supplied by KISS )

3 Likes

I actually really like Gil-Ra’s art. I agree about LJ, though… he looks ridiculous.

Gregorion has a dumb expression… I think it’s his eyebrows. I also dislike Magni’s art, and Tibs’, and Leo’s.

But Ariel (assuming she’ll appear the same on her card as she does in the campaign) has got to be the worst. I get legitimately irritated just looking at her art.

8 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Tiburtus is not THAT ugly. Those eyes. DAT HAIR.
I think the major issue about Tibs is his chin. I’ve got to admit, it’s pretty unappealing. He deserves a small redesign.
The (current) ugliest in my opinion is Obakan. Gunnar is actually somewhat funny-looking (dat chin man).

3 Likes

Tiburtus seems to be an 80s son of Cher and David Hasselhoff and they have stolen a ‘cardigan’ from Starlight Express for him :yum:

8 Likes

LittleJohn’s facial features all look overgrown to me and its odd— but the artistic decision makes sense since he’s supposed to be > 7 feet tall. Dude is a mini giant so giant features kinda makes sense

And Skittleskull, she’s so ugly.

3 Likes

IMG_20190126_140439

:thinking:

13 Likes

7 Likes

Inapropes brodog.

Totes inapropes.

1 Like