Most Likely to

I am waiting for ham to level up my Atlantis hordes so I thought I’d give a try at a “waiting game.”.
The game is “What hero (or villain) is most likely to…” (Or …would you be most likely to) or variation thereof (least likely etc)

Here goes:. What 3 heroes would you like to go out for a beer/dinner/coffee with as a group?

No rules re: when to go on to the next one…

4 Likes

Would love to have a few beers with Kiril, Boril, and Elkanen. Because Lord of the Rings. Lol

Also something tells me Kiril has magic beer.

Also, cool avitar.

7 Likes

Colen, he’d definitely put some Metallica on the Juke box

Lianna, she’d be great on the darts team.

Rigard, he’d cleanse everyone’s hangover

5 Likes

Hmmm…Ragnheld, Layla & Gil Ra at a clambake on the beach with a bonfire. I think they would have some stories to tell…

2 Likes

some nice choices here. I especially like Kiril and Rigard for the reasons above

I’ll add

Wilbur - will provide yummy seafood, and the spirit link will allow strong drinkers to boost up the weaker ones like me!

Aeron - cleanses and prevents hangovers and other nasty effects of drinking

Isarnia - she looks so stern and frown-y, I want to see what she’s like when she’s had a bit too much to drink

5 Likes

Boldtusk would be most likely to take your wallet in a dark alley.

While Fletcher would just shank you and leave the wallet

3 Likes

Most likely to demand to speak with your manager: Aife

8 Likes

Hero most likely to:

…start a crossover jpop/metal band: Sartana

…star onstage in The Tempest as the fierce Caliban: Kashhrek

…give ambush haircuts at Brooklyn’s celebrated Hit & Run Productions Halloween makeup and more: Sabina

6 Likes

Sartana, Vivica and Ariel just because I am a MAN

1 Like

I’d go for tea at The Hatter’s, alongside Rumple and Alby

3 Likes

I’d like to visit a Marilyn Manson show with Sesh, Cyp and Sabsy or ride Ranvir at Burning Man festival.

Dating Inari would also be hot.

3 Likes

Most likely to… Dance at a party with Athena or found in the library with Vivica.

1 Like

Cookie Settings