Most efficient 8-7 map farming team

Yea, I know just don’t have faster aoe dmg dealers on those elements. Well got Vanda so we’ll see if the 125% is enough. At least Elena has the costume bonus

It’s because of recruits, and even though since AR haven’t really needed to farm them, I have just stuck on 8-7. Now I’ve been doing it so long it feels like home lmao

1 Like

Makes sense. I believe you get more backpacks at S1 8-7 too. I don’t really need recruits or backpacks right now, so I try to conserve my WE for S3 levels and also for other levels.

I would second 7-4. I used to farm 8-7, but because of events and other priorities for WE, I use 7-4 as you only need 7 complete passes (21 WE).

Personally, I use the following:
Zimkitha
Kadilen
Li Xiu (costume)
Mireweave
Clarissa

The later 2 can’t clear the level, but I figure the very fast mana makes up for it.

All AoE…

My auto farm rainbow team: C.Tibs - Anzogh - Telluria - Neith (3.70) - Vela

I don’t know about most efficient, but I use this and it gets the job done

1 Like

This mine, I just can’t bring myself to give Elkanen mats seeing he gets such varied reviews (TC20 might bless me with a Lianna?). But it gets the job done nicely but I farm a series of consecutive stages to get my variety of mats.

2 Likes

Killhare - Sir Roostley - Jack O’Hare - Vela - Gravemaker

with according troops for the average speed heroes to fire at 9 Mana.

1 Like

White Rabbit - C. Kadilen - Gravemaker - Jack O’Hare - Vela.

I may end up pulling one of those for Killhare someday, but for now that team farms extremely well.

I use this team - I just charge them up on the first wave, and then switch it to auto and it’s done. Or of course, just set it to auto and forget it.

1 Like

Full AoE rainbow

1 Like

I’m shooting for fast or very fast 5-enemy aoe (dot is too delayed) with one shots for the minions.

This is the best I’ve been able to do.

The 5 seconds for Kadilens animation breakout hurts throughput, and Scarlett always shoots the corners during auto-attack:(

1 Like

I find the diversity in teams really interesting for some reason? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Imo for auto farm 8-7, for each colour attack all hero, as fast as you can possibly have.
And thats about it :slight_smile:

Sabina +20 ( I have no 4* hitter) Danzaburo ( Mist will replace him ASAP) Scarlett Grimm and LJ.

1 Like

This is the team I am currently using everywhere on maps. It even does well on S3 Hard for me.

Vivica - Kadilen - C.Elena - Isarnia - C.Rigard

I’m too lazy to change it up for farming. Typically, tiles kill first wave, Kadilen kills second, tiles kill the third, Isarnia and Elena take out bosses. I tend not to autoplay much (and I habitually fire right to left).

I missed out on getting a costume Rigard on my remaining account. I didn’t anticipate the boom in costumes and the dilution that entailed. People who got him early got very lucky imo.

2 Likes

Agreed. Since maxing him my Aeron has become a benchwarmer. And he was my very first maxed 5*.

Sabina has ffantastic tile attack stats.

My current team

Had been using Misandra instead of Grimm but she so rarely mana boosts anyone else to fire that I’ll try Grimm instead. Melia sometimes wipes out a wave, sometime not. Gobbler is actually good for once!
Could try replacing Khagan with Scarlett because she’s fast…?