Most effective form of feedback from the players to Small Giant / POLL

WHat if it’s a love/hate thing? U love some things, want to change others? Giving up is the final step, shouldn’t you first try to communicate and change things?

1 Like

In this case, patience, mutual respect and mutual understanding in communication are the best helpers.

4 Likes

Something in the game play needs to change.

Maybe it’s Tel mana generation debuf, maybe it’s something else. Idk.

But that change is needed That much is clear. I’m not enjoying the game after spending literally thousands of $$$ for 7 months.

Everything bacame such a hassle.

I’m TIRED!!!

Even what’s going on in beta now is not encouraging to change things for the better.

If this ■■■■ doesn’t get resolved, im Done. Bye bye

There is an advantage to spending money in the game, better heroes stronger troops etc. I do spend a good bit of money in this game because I am competitive. I enjoy the challenge and if I am losing, I strengthen my teams. That is the excitement in the game for me, trying to be stronger. I get beat no matter who I use on my team, there is always bigger and better in the game, you win some you lose some. It appears to me that the people that want the heroes weakened are those without the heroes. I do not want a single hero that has been sold for gems to be weakened! I will find a way to win against them the way they are. I find this to be a slap in the pocketbook when they let us spend money to get heroes that are strong and then say OOPS. I will be withholding my money from this game, I did not buy any of the specials for the first time I will pass. I would like to work on troops but the only way to make them understand this is not acceptable is to stop spending. This is not a cheap game if you want to get somewhere in it. They should pay attention to the folks that are supporting the game, and they are not. Create heroes to counter the ones they feel are too strong, I will spend to get those also. I don’t always get them BTW, I spent and did not get Gravemaker, and I am good with it. I took a chance with my money and lost but I knew that was a chance going in. The game can continue to put out updates because people spend if we are not spending the game gets shut down. I am tired of hearing how much did you spend to get that, be glad we are spending or you have no game at all! Anyway, I am not happy and like many others I will wait and see what they decide to do. My credit cards will stay in my wallet until I am happy again, I will not leave the game but I will not support it with my money either.

9 Likes

Money is the only language they understand

2 Likes

I think they would respond best to a saucy limerick

1 Like

There once were some people indeed
They cut the forest out of greed.
And when greed got really bad
They cut down the forrest God.

Farewell Telluria, my forest God.

Like this?

It’s bait and switch plain and simple. Illegal in most businesses, but perfectly ok in gaming apparently. Isn’t beta for testing and making changes to heroes prior to being released to the masses? A lot of people spent real money and a lot of in game resources in getting Telluria and leveling her, not to mention leveling and putting emblems on the best team to surround her with. It’s just wrong. Stop spending money and maybe they will get the message, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you a little story. I once watched an interview with a very, very famous and very, very successful Russian designer. I won’t mention his name. One of his ideas made a big impression on me. He said that when he posts any new work from his Studio or his work online, he doesn’t leave the computer for the first few hours after posting, but simply deletes all negative comments. Thus, new people who want to write their comments do not have a negative example in front of their eyes and do not support the negative. And you know, friends, he’s doing the right thing. Probably if SG makes unpopular decisions that they think are necessary, I would suggest doing only surveys, not allowing users to leave comments for a while. After some time, users will understand and get used to the innovation. But if they support each other in their negative emotions, adding fuel to the fire, then the negative does not come to an end.

Not bad but needs to be saucy!

But if they support each other in their negative emotions, adding fuel to the fire, then the negative does not come to an end.

To avoid the negative emotions, you first must show people that you listen, you care and treat them with respect. More so if they are your customers.

When you make a mistake, you own it, apologize and offer compensation.

Otherwise, is a censorship based system like in dictatorial states. It never works.

2 Likes

You don’t spend money for a service or product to have it recalled and made worse. If this was a normal service in the real world…I wouldn’t spend money on a plumber to have him come back and say …sorry need to redo it and provide you a lesser service and give you a weaker product for your payment.

Your customer service ethics stink to high heaven!

I’ve lost 3 players who have now quit due to this nonsense!

3 Likes

Two years ago:

Excellent game. But you have to be VERY patient, it is to play slowly and calmly. If you install it and in a week you already want strong teams and all level up you will see that it is not possible. Patience and planning!

Today:

Two years playing, I have invested time and money, and I am tired of the little respect the company has for customers. They launch super powerful heroes that are obtained with $$$ and then “rebalance” them to their liking for not having test them well. The gap between free and paid grows larger with each passing day. Enough for me, I don’t like where the game is going.

2 Likes

Could you please tell me how to make a poll like this?

Hey guys,

I give you a 100% reason why google play feedback is the best option to give feedback:

The google play rating is THE MOST IMPORTANT rating for ALL mobile games on the market!
All Android mobiles have it and every user looks into it when searching for new apps / games.
Thats why ALL publishers / developers check those ratings 100% and try to hold them up!
But please always give the specific reason for negative voting!
There are tools that analyse reviews and categorize them for keywords.
So the dev / publisher will see then reason for the negative review…

Why are other options less good:

-Cut the in-game spening:
Devs/publishers will never see the reason for which the spendings drop.
The drop may be influenced by other seasonal or global changes.
Even worse descisions may be taken
They don’t care if you just say “I will drop the spending!”, do you really do?

-write a post in the forum
devs do not read forum

-give up the game
they don’t care, enough new users run into trap

-write on social media
devs do not read…

-write an e-mail to management
they DO NOT read

-Cut the play time
they don’t care, enough new users

So if you really want to hurt them and make them aware:
WRITE TO THE PLAY STORE / APPSTORE

3 Likes

Hey @Kadaxas. Discobot can give you a run down on creating polls.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

…Well now I’ve seen everything :laughing:
Thank you, I’ll have a chat with this droid in the morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Each day can be one of triumph if you keep up your interests. — George Matthew Adams

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like