Most common and rarest epic ascension items?

Do any of the special quests offer a sturdy shield? I took a screenshot showing the ascension items of the special quests but I don’t see sturdy shields on it.

Does anyone know the name of the quest that offer it?

1 Like

The event that gives sturdy shield is called Shrikewood. Next Shrikewood is due in between 15-20 days from now. Hope that helps. Here is the calendar that was put in the forum that I use:

1 Like

Say I think everybody has there hard to get Ascension items. To me it seems Mystic rings, telescopes, and poison darts seem to be the hardest to find. Excuse me Tome of tactic is also right up there. But I swear the first-year to year-and-a-half a half I was playing the game it seemed like I had a real problem getting trap tools fly now thinking back it seemed like all my major Heroes that I got in the beginning were all dark heros which would obviously explain why the shortage on trap tools. But now I have acquired three five star red Heroes in the past 4 months if not less so I am having a lot of trouble with Mystic rings also I have had a lot of holy Heroes which I am sitting on on the third Ascension so orbs I need also but at least it seems there are a ton of events that give out these orbs so I have been slowly ascending those Heroes. Off subject I have been playing close to three years now I think and I have 4 sets of 4 * dark troops three sets of holy three sets of ice I just did another 10 roll and acquired a fourth fire 4 * Troop but for the life of me I cannot acquire a four-star green Troop it is driving me absolutely bonkers I can’t stand it it drives me crazy and I have no idea if there is some trick anybody knows about where I can acquire a four-star green Troop All I want is one obviously having three or four sets is great but not having any is the absolute worst! I mean I just did a 10 Pole not even 10 minutes ago and got a couple three star green a couple 3-star yellow a new 4-star red I also did a 10 Pole about 5 days ago and got my fourth 4 * dark along with a bunch of three star please if anybody knows of any kind of trick or if I should beg small Giant to have mercy and give me just one four-star green Troop let me know I am open to all suggestions you can leave me a message here on this reply you can look me up on my alliance Trixin Aint Eazy, I’m also on line app. I.D. TrIxTeR or trixinainteazy. I also created a chatroom /forum on line app which is Alliance recruitment which seems to have hit it off I’m also on the Titan hotline and we are about to try that new app I’m sorry I forget the name it’s on the game My Alliance was telling me about it but please before I check myself into a mental hospital if anybody knows of any way of getting my hands on a green 4 Star Troop find a way of contacting me please the Ascension items they come I realize that sometimes they take a lot of time to come but at this point I’ll do anything for one single four-star green Troop! Lol no but really

1 Like

I have 5 gloves and no compasses. But Farholme pass should be popping up anytime now. Originally was getting a lot of orbs and I had a problem with shields, but now shields have taken over in the last month or so as the most common 3* mat I get.

1 Like

It’s not the same for everyone. Some members in my alliance complain that they have 10 hidden blades but not enough orbs. I have plenty of orbs (with no yellow heroes to use them on), but not enough hidden blades. I get capes when I need shields, I get Damascus blades when I need compasses, I get rings when I need tabards. It’s bad enough that unfarmable AMs are rare as it is, but on top of that you have to hope that you get the right mats. There are at least what, 14 different types of unfarmable ascension materials? So even when you’re lucky enough to pull one, you only have a 1 in 14 chance of getting the one you’ve been needing most. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

…rarest are the ones you absolutely need to advance your newly leveled hero, most common are the ones you dont need atm (for your nonessential 5*s).

2 Likes

And for me it’s trap tools, it knows what you need and gives you the exact opposite, got more capes than I need and Damascus blades are up there too.

3*
rare: sturdy shields
common: I have so many orbs, I could open a ball pool.

4*
rare: damascus
common: darts

Holy loves me :roll_eyes: