Most common and rarest epic ascension items?

I have been curious about it for some time, if it is the same for everyone. I usually swim in trap tools. Hidden knives also not a big deal, I get them relatively quickly. But warm capes are incredibly hard to find. Pretty much the only times when I get a warm cape is from the Frostmarch rare mission.

1 Like

Trap tools and magic orbs are my easy to find 3* materials. Sturdy shields are my hardest to find of the 3* unfarmable items.
At 4* my bane is nature again, with tonics being scarcer than hen’s teeth. Next worst for me are telescopes, then in third place, the one which I’m told is rarest for most, are tomes of tactics. Darts OTOH are ridiculously common for me.
Edit: typo fix.

1 Like

4*: Damascus blades. I have acquired 5 in about 10+ months.

3*: compasses have been my achilles earlier, but not lately. Drowning in capes and blades :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn, I envy you. I’d trade some compasses for warm capes, lol. Compasses are pretty easy to come by, but I really need me some gloves right now. I have not yet fully ascended a single 5* but I do have a full package for Sartana who I’m working on now. On the other hand I’ve had Joon for many months and I still need two poison darts <.<

2 Likes

3*: only Gloves are a problem, other’s I’ve had plenty.

4*: Poison darts are the biggest problem, haven’t gotten that many tactic books or telescopes either.

2 Likes

3* definitely sturdy shields
I have 16 compasses 27 gloves 16 orbs 17 capes 11 blades and 6 shields, which 4 already have a owner bringing me to 2 soon

4* scopes were removed from my account code it seems. Since I started to play in September I got 7! Used 6 on magni and now Alasie has to wait more 5 months it seems. I have 7 Damascus Blade, 6 tomes, 8 darts (and just used 6 on Delilah), 7 rings (and just used 6 on Marjana), 6 shields (will be used soon) and 5 tabards (just used 6 on Sartana). Oh and 1 scope

1 Like

Currently need Telescopes (1) and Tome of Tactics (4); have plenty of Damascus blades (9) and everything else (6 each). Of the more common ascension items, the least item is warm capes (9).

I think this just means I need to ascend some heroes. :grin:

1 Like

The next Tome of Tactics is due to show up around June 5th or so. We get 6 a year, that needs to change.

3 Likes

4 star: Rings, ive aquired 7 rings in 7 months playing (2 of which i bought)

3 star: all pretty balanced, most common ones are orbs, ive got 20 atm and used 12 already

1 Like

Tabbards for 4*.

All 3* have worked themselves out of the year or so I have been playing (though Orbs are most plentiful by a mile), but tabbards, they just never come for me.

1 Like

3* - Hidden Blades
4* - Telescopes

I’ve only gotten 2 telescopes since I started playing in November.

1 Like

THe 3 star items come regularly for me.

What I never seem to get enough of are Tabbards…scored 4 last month some how. Which left me with 3 on hand after sartana…But I don’t plan on seeing them again any time soon.

SHields, T tools, orbs, gloves, capes, telescopes, purple potions etc seem to come enough that They don’t surprise…or give that warm and fuzzy when i get em.

1 Like

I’ve only been playing for 3 months, but am currently at level 25. I have two 5* darks waiting for 6 weeks trap tools, compasses and gloves. Can’t get any tonics either. Also five 4*s stuck waiting for hidden knives, shields, compasses, and gloves.

1 Like

Telescopes. I’ve had Isarnia sitting at 3/70 for two months, and I’m still short 3. I haven’t even started leveling Alasie yet

1 Like

4* materials seem equally as rare for me, expect poison darts. I get loads of those but I’m not complaining because I’ve got a second joon to level later…

3* I can’t get compasses or blades to save my life. I have 4 fire heroes all waiting on blades. I have a lot of orbs, even after taking Joon and a li xiu to max.

1 Like

Se podrían haber cambios entre los miembros de la alianza de objetos de ascension

1 Like

4* have 7 rings, no one to use them on. I have at least one 5* of every other color. Need telescopes and tonics in the worst way. My first 5* was Horghall, got him way back in November, and have ascended 2 other 5* ahead of him because no tonics. Maybe the game was forcing me to wait until someone bettercame along, which happened last week when Lianna showed up.

3*—Gloves, gloves, gloves. Everything else is fine. Sitting on the only pair o have to move Lianna to tier 3 later this week.

1 Like

Telescopes for me, had Isarnia on back burner since last August waiting on one more.

1 Like

Different for everyone and it also changes throughout the game. I’ve always had plenty of compasses and I’m swimming in hidden blades, used to get loads of trap tools too but that seems to have slowed down. On the other hand, I’ve hit an absolute fine gloves drought that lasted for months, but thank god I’ve finally broken they curse and the have been dropping again for a few weeks now.

Telescopes are so far the rarest for me; they’ve been dropping steadily from the beginning but the frequency is just very very poor. I’ve gathered at least 50% less of them than any other 4* item :disappointed:

1 Like

For me it’s definitely tabards. Playing now for almost a year now and had ever ever one as loot. All 4 I have I fought in Moravia.

1 Like