Most buffs competition 🦊

Just a few more to cause graphical issues. :wink:

3 Likes

I was playing around just to check how many buffs can I add on a single hero. It doesn’t matter if the team makes sense or not. Just for fun.
I managed to do 12 buffs. Show me yours!

2 Likes

I got my record today 14 of them on Black Knight.
Fighting s2 9-9, one of bosses attacked and I got silenced but showing as 15 icon. :smile:

With this Buff-Bug this should be most icons on one hero.

2 Likes

Really had to push out of the screen. So 17 icons on one hero. :smile:

10 Likes

What’s the most buffs stacked. I recently got nine.
Anyone best this?

3 Likes

Challenge accepted… Didnt count yet, but think about 9 or even more has been reached. Sometimes i can barely see the faces of my heroes anymore. But i will see what the max i can reach is and post a screenshot :slight_smile:

Ok, seems that 14 buffs is the highest I can reach with my heroes. And 16 status effects in total… Which also seems to be the cap.

18 Likes

Impressive!

Mine is not that huge but i want to join too

2 Likes

I can’t recall who, but someone in Beta actually managed to overflow the character card with buffs and freeze the game :thinking:

I’m assuming that the value you just found (16 as cap) was probably implemented to prevent the above

2 Likes

Could be. I was only assuming it is the cap though, as there are four status effects per culumn and no space for another culumn. But I didn’t had the chance to really test it cause there was no option any hero could get more than 16 status effects in that scenario. But I will try to test it later…

@DaveCozy Iv seen something like this before some one come up with the most possible at one time. Maybe before season 3 hero’s i recall it involves bosswolf in the team, it was up to 19 I think :thinking:
But nice @diesdas .

2 Likes

14 buffs :smile: you win.!

1 Like

Hello players! I would like to propose a fun - test. How many effects can you fit on one card? Effect stealing options (thanks to Felton, thanks to Milady) made it possible to put significant amounts of them on the card. At least compared to the pre-steal game. I’ll start with 10 on one card. Who gives more? :slight_smile: Fun, new experience, and of course - selecting the winner :slight_smile: The reward is the undying respect of the community and the additional effect - huge prestige. Who’s having fun? :wink: I also attached a video of how I did it. Long but interesting fight!

IMG_20230507_231843

5 Likes

If she got another minion from Hulda, then two more… :slight_smile:

Only buffs count or ailments too? :smiley:

Number of effects. In case of an equal number of effects, the one with more positive ones wins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

11 buffs on Maeve. When I LB2 her, then will be 12, but I don’t have more alpha aethers.
I’ll try to find bosses, who add more ailments (those bosses are too weak and would give only one poison ailment)

5 Likes

Ludwig with 13 effects (and 3 minions)

6 Likes

Cool! I wonder if it will fill the whole field? :slight_smile: