Most attractive hero

Who do you think is the most attractive hero? Male or female, depending on your personal taste. I’m partial to Belith.

1 Like

Kashhrek

20 characters

11 Likes

Belith, Colen, Musashi, Guinevere, Natalya.

I’d have to see Bane’s non-gritty face to judge there, but he has potential. Cyprian with a nose could be pretty fine too. Tiburtus has a good attitude going, but something about his chin area doesn’t quite work for me :face_with_monocle: Justice is gorgeous, though face-wise I was certain she was a man at first. Lastly Guardian Owl has absolutely mesmerizing eyes and a thrill of mystery about him. Can’t underestimate the thrill of mystery.

4 Likes

Yes, I know he’s partially undead. woowoo!

1 Like

I am curious to see unmask Ares. :thinking:

1 Like

I vote for this chick:
most attractive

4 Likes

Who the hell is she?
Must some developer staff member…

I also have to mention Li Xiu as she is black haired and Asian and that is my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Sigrunn/Scarlett twins.

2 is better then 1 :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

C’mon. Where is the love for the PANDA?!

Locke.

All other suggestions are wrong so don’t bother.

1 Like

Vivica or Sigrunn. Sigrunn=Lagertha so try and beat that!

1 Like

Have you ever heard of “Critical Role”? There’s a character named Kelith, voiced by Marisha Ray, that would be Belith IRL.

Brogan.

(Drops mic.)

5 Likes

Isn’t this Elena, only looking to the side?

Is it just me or does beleith look a little like katy perry in fact a cpl look like celebs theres one red chick that looks like mila kunis

9 Likes

Nope just nope.

Nope.

3 Likes

Sharen actually looks like one of our daughters. I’d post a pic for reference but she’s active duty serving overseas. Spitting image though.

l

5 Likes

Rose Leslie as Sigrunn image

5 Likes

Cookie Settings