Morris - immune description - should be ghost?

Morris says that he is Immune to attacks… but seems rather than being immune he goes into ghost form.
Is this a bug?
The immune in the description should mean he is there but no damage and not going into ghost.
Like if in double formation tiles should hit him(if immune) and not the hero behind

His card says “Caster digs a hole and hides in it for 2 turn. While in the hole, the caster can’t gain mana, but is immune to normal attacks, special attacks and all status effects.”… which is the same as ghost form because he vanishes. :slight_smile:

Is Morris worth levelling, I got him last time but just not sure of his worth …

Personally, I never liked ghost form heroes, so I did not level him. Similarly, I have never leveled my Amoenna. I just have no idea how to use these type of heroes. :slight_smile:

Cheers. It’s the same here. I have both and they still sit at 1/1. And I never get around to thinking you are next in line for levelling …

1 Like

The major drawback of ghost form, holes and what not is that they open a ghost tile lane.
In the last tournament I’ve faced a few Morrises and profitably used this to my advantage.

1 Like

None of you have actually read and thought about what the poster has actually said. I agree with them, the card for Morris doesn’t say that he goes into ghost form, but instead says that it should be immune to attacks. Immune suggests taking the damage but not actually losing hp. As the poster above me has commented, many people likely read the card and thought Morris would be a great tank, only to find he doesn’t do as his card suggests.

I’ve fed mine after a few weeks holding on to him. I didn’t regret doing so when I finally met a few Morrises tanking in the current raid tourney. Him ghosting just makes the battle as 5 vs 4, effectively allowing me to ghost at the enemy’s expense. He was the last to be killed. I really don’t know his most effective and efficient purpose.

1 Like

I understand how it turned out to work :laughing:

My point was just in the wording of the card and that could mislead into the purpose of using him.
As @Ultra mentioned… u never seen in tournament lots of tank position heroes that turn into “ghost” form, yet u see quite a few of Morris are there

I actually did face two Morris teams in this current 3 star tournament. So players are definitely using him. :slight_smile:

Ameonna’s card:
While in Ghost form the caster can’t gain mana, but is immune to normal attacks, special attacks, and all status effects.

Morris’ card
While in the hole, the caster can’t gain mana, but is immune to normal attacks, special attacks and all status effects.

I take that the same exact wording translates into the same exact effect.

Sorry, pal, but I did read and thought.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.