Morlovia FREAK OUT!

So I just Stomped through Morlovia with Joon and Ontel holding hands and punishing the WICKED!
But at the end I think my brain broke…

I DON’T remember any mention of a Vampire QUEEN last time around!!! Is this new? Was it added as a hint? Am I officially out of my mind??? Why would they add a sentence like that? Is this a Season THREE hint???

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWjE5w7-eD4

5 Likes

Isn’t Valeria the vampire queen?

2 Likes

I just watched a youtube video posted Feb 2018 that had the same ending. Looks like it’s been there all along.

4 Likes

Whew. Close call. I’m OK. Don’t tell my Alliance ok, I think they’re already worried about me.

8 Likes

Around September last year I thought it was maybe intended as a teaser for Return to Morlovia, but other people confirmed — as @unidin did — that that line had been in there long ago.

So if it was intended as a teaser, it was added long before Return to Morlovia was developed.

The real question in my mind is whether we’ll ever get to pillage more ancient cities for gems, like we’re always told we might at the end of the Collect Gems Quests…

10 Likes

Season three should just be made up of chasing all the loose ends from uncommon and rare events!!

5 Likes

Or if Richard will ever stop being paranoid about Gems being guarded lightly at the end of Gems 2 Quests.

7 Likes

YES! What else… Shilo Desert is our new hang out, now that we cleared a path to the Oasis? Shrikewood Forest is ours to harvest and level and pave over???
Season 3 is going to RULE!!!

2 Likes

Mt. Umber - Did Richard and co. ever find the dragon behind all those volcanic eruptions? Seems like every few months they try it to investigate it but the volcanoes just keeps erupting.

Frostmarch - Icy Warriors, hungry for fight. Can’t Aegir just appease them by sacrificing himself to their God?

Shrikewood - Forest Guardians sure gets corrupted quite easily, don’t they?

Morlovia - Vampire Queens are no joke. Not sure Vivica is quite ready to take one on.

Shiloh Desert - That path through the desert to the Oasis is not easily established, no? I guess it needs to be re-traced every time.

Farholme Pass - Every so often, the Dark forces leads two identical forces through this pass, shouldn’t they have figured out by now that they would get ambushed by Elena, every, single, time?

14 Likes

You worry about all the wrong things! :wink: As long as the trap tools and the tabard are there, it could be dancing bears instead of the vampire lords ruling Morlovia, I couldn’t care less…

7 Likes

Vampire Vivica :heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart: JK

8 Likes

Richard knows all about dragons but he prolly doesn’t know how volcanic eruptions work, lol.

Tabards…I. need. Tabards.

Me too … 13 actually (not counting Quintus).

1 Like

A cruel irony as his name has a numerical etymology. Poor Quintus.

5 Likes

I was wondering that myself…

Is it possible to beat last level with less than 2800 power and one lowly Bane? I know, laughable, but serious question.

Post yah rosta! It could be possible

2 Likes

And what items you have available

2 Likes

Not ready go embarrass myself yet, lol. I think I will wait for next go around. But thank you!

Cookie Settings