Morgan Le Fay special

Wondering how hero nerfing works and why Morgan Le fay maxed special is only 472 hp drain over 4 turns but I have seen 2 that is 672 over 4 turns. Why is my maxed special lower

As with every other damage-over-time hero, her damage is tied to her attack stat as well as special rank. Since your card is only at 3-1, it’s not as strong as the 4-80 card. When you level yours to 4-80 it’ll be the same.

3 Likes

I wasnt aware that damage over time was tied to attack stats. Thanks

1 Like

To balance damage over time:
DoT scales with hero’s attack. In that way you couldn’t have the same firepower of a maxed hero.

If your special were “deal 123% damage” with 500 atk for example it wouldn’t deal as much as “deal 123% damage” with 600 atk.

DoT scales with attack, at lv 4.80 (without counting troop’s boost) you’ll deal 672 damage.
With a troop you’ll deal more (but no DoT increase from further buffs such as Wu Kong’s Gambler’s Stance)

wait what !!! let me get this correct, health drain changes when the hero lvl up even the skill is 8 ? since when this happened ???!!

This has been the case for all DoT effects since the game began. There are plenty of forum posts asking the same question for heroes like Colen and GM who have the same scaling with their burn effect.

1 Like

this is a real useful info if its true, i need to work on some ignored heroes then :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like