ℹ Morgan Le Fay – 5* Nature/Green from Knights of Avalon

I got her to max early afternoon; she is only +3 at the moment, as I want to play a little with her before stripping ursena. I set the above team for next war defense (I am in a fun alliance, so this is possible).
@Guvnor posted the emblem path of his Morgan and I will go same way - focus on attack as you also suggested makes absolutely sense for me.
You also have a tough choice for your next green ascension… The costume of kadilen looks insane, basically an Inari with upfront damage at FAST speed (with lower attack stat as down side for stacks). But beside the point that it is also necessary to score the costume with the odds as they are, it comes down tom what you said. Telluria is overall objectively the better hero, most players would very most likely agree to that, I guess. My reason to chose Morgan was that I was so attracted by her and the Avalon heroes in general. I just needed to give her the tonics, since it was basically one on the biggest bangs since I play, when she popped out of the summon gate last Avalon in a last minute 10-ex… I will keep you posted how she performs.

3 Likes