More ways to get Valhalla coins

We need a better way to get Valhalla coins other than through the gnomes. Atlantis is pretty easy to consistently get a free pull each event but the gnomes are too rare. Would take 6months before getting enough for one pull. Given that S3 has the best heroes need better ways to get more coins.

I wish it were possible, and i want it too… but…

based on the recent Q&A it is not possible :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m all for other ways after everyone has cleared a season… To obtain them…

3 Likes

something for free pulls? u drunk?

1 Like

There’s always the option of selling a kidney, mortgaging your house or going on the game.

SGG want all your money and don’t care how you get it

1 Like

The gnomes are as rare as Orichalcum Seadragons are in Atlantis Rises. The difference between the two is that while the dragons drop guaranteed Atlantis Coins, the gnomes do not. Actually, I love the other loots from the gnomes: fragments, nuggets, dragon bones, emblems, etc. For me, those coins are just a major source of disappointment.

1 Like

I think they should make a new Quest each month.
Just like Gem 1 and 2.
Make it S2 and S3
Where it drops 20C, 30 then 50.
Then at least F2P player have a chance to draw one (1)

It’s not too much to ask for just single pull.

A year and a half later, I don’t have a single AR hero, not for lack of trying.

Gotta give them credit for being honest. Don’t even need to read between those lines… Yeesh.

2 Likes

yeah, I don’t know what’s worse…

getting disappointed in Atlantis Rising even after summoning, because the summon rates are so low…

… or,

getting disappointed in Valhalla Forever, because no matter how many replays you do you cannot scrape enough coins together for one summon.

:stuck_out_tongue: :frowning:

1 Like

they will offer you more coins with attractive offers (your money) Lol

Do you have evidence form SG that gnomes have the same drop rate? In my experience I get a lot more dragons in AR auto farming the same last 3 flag level

LOL. Evidence from SG? Please. They give us squat info, pretty much like the trash we often get from the chests. If you haven’t noticed, most info we got came from players who serve as data miners, unselfishly sacrificing their time, effort and resources to provide us forum users with statistical data on the game. The day SG gives the actual odds would be the day the world ends.

However, I do know that the Seadragons may have unlimited appearance in Atlantis Rising. That is why loot tickets are ideally used there. Not in Valhalla Forever as the gnomes have limited availability. My experience tells me that manually or autoplaying either events always have more or less the same number of special monsters appearing. The gnomes may arguably appear less because we usually equate special monsters providing some summoning coins. Again, my experience. Not everyone’s. Blame it to RNG.

Nope that’s also not the reason. Never do I get close to the limit. But I’ll take the data miners word

Ask them then. I would be interested on that also.

I still remember that i only got 10 Valhalla Coin in total from all the Gnomes after finishing 5 Provinces in Hard Mode.

That’s really an insult! :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Huh? 5 hard levels give 25 not 10

5 Province which is 50 stages and what I mean is the Valhalla Coins from the Gnomes, not from the Stage completion :sweat_smile:

That is more than the number of coins I got in the last 2 VF.

Admittedly, I’m not willing to use my limited loot tickets in VF for poor loot and minimal gains from the gnomes, but this is my experience as well. I’m pretty weak on seasonal heroes for this reason.

S2: Mok-Arr (twice, once leveled), Ursena
S3: Fenrir, Norns (twice, not leveled)
S4: Elizabeth

Admittedly, two of these are excellent, two quite worthy (though that second Mok is never seeing mats, I fear).