More water DoT heros

Why is Vela the only hero with water DoT? Idea is really simple, give us heros at 3/4/5* level that have that ability.

Probably because she’s the first time they created a hero that essentially did the S2 Underwater debuff, minus them deciding to extend the attack debuff from Fire-exclusively to everyone. However, I’m not against more heroes that drown enemies.

Yeah not sure why they haven’t, could of added to karil 3* costume instead of fire burn.
Skadi got ice stacks. The villain hero get stacks too? Any one else…
If they do make season 2 costumes wouldn’t. Mind seeing awege and mokk arr get water damage added as fits there special.

2 Likes

I’ve always assumed it’s because they released her and the DoTs stacked well with others and they don’t want that to become too much of a thing.

1 Like

I think the burn damage of C. Karil is given to him because of aesthetic reasons. It fits his costume - heat is produced with that smashing hammer rather than water. Kind of similar with C. Scarlett, who inflicts poison damage instead of burn damage because she is a deadly assassin from the Sandsea. Haha.

I agree that water DoT should be added to certain Atlantis heroes, like Agwe and Mok-Arr. They did come from the sea - water DoT would definitely fit their theme.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings