More Tome of Tactics

That is amazing. Absolutely blows my mind. :exploding_head: I guess I better get back to doing mystic vision. I had been just ignoring it, but itā€™s obviously worth itā€¦ once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

I mean a tome drop from titan/chests/loot etc. ofc I got the rare quest one. But thatā€™s a given. At 34 3/70s right now, Iā€™ll need a tome every day for the rest of the month lol

2 Likes

Do mystic for sure. It has been very generous of late IMO. Plus you can open them twice as often. Happy Hunting!

2 Likes

Even if you only get a common herb and one arrow, thatā€™s one more herb and one more arrow you didnā€™t have before.

My latest conspiracy theory is that shortage of vital ascension mats is the gameā€™s way of forcing you to make proper use of your 4* heroes.

1 Like

I agree that both Damascus Blade and Tome of Tactics should be part of POV rotation and have their own titans. There was a time I struggled with Blades, now Iā€™m waiting for Tome to ascend either Heimdall or Costume Kadilen. Of course I have plenty heroes waiting for their turn at 3/70

2 Likes

I play everything I can, but no TT books.

Ok here ya go.
League of Vilans
Each tier if you finish in 1st per tier there us 1 TT book. That about sums it up. 1 person gets a book. Brutal !

1 Like

Iā€™ve done the tiers in the League of Villians, and absolutely nothing but 1 single summons token for EACH (almost completed the rare and epic tiers, and maybe half way thru the legendary) ā€¦ I have 2 accounts, and i am on here multiple times a day, both accounts, and no ToT or DBsā€¦ and i utilize many of my 4* heroes and what 5* heroes are actually building their talent levels and no ToT or DBsā€¦ personally I think itā€™s because Iā€™ve been flagged so many times on here and even suspended, that the devs have put a block on any further ascension materials for my 5* lol

1 Like

Nah thatā€™s not a thing. If it was Rigs would have nothing :joy:

2 Likes

I have 11 tomes of tactics and just 2 d blades.

I got 4 dblade, 25 tomes. I never bought a tome. In the past I bought at least 8 d bladesā€¦ talking about imbalance lol

2 Likes

Roland your so right. It is a total imbalance in the distribution of ascension materials. SG needs to take a look at it. Personally Iā€™m pretty frustrated.

Unfortunately, the imbalance leading to frustration is the intended effect of SGG. It leads some players to ultimately spend money to acquire mats. Iā€™m sure if you asked them to take a look at it, theyā€™d say something along the lines of ā€œworking as intendedā€ lol

Iā€™m at 34 5* heroes stuck at 3/70 and finally got a tome today from this Farholme pass rare quest. My last prior tome was the last time the previous Farlhome pass gave a tome. Havenā€™t received a tome from any source inbetween and I do 2 monster chests and 2 raid chest per day every day. Out of my last 13 elemental chests, Iā€™ve only gotten 1 darts. Iā€™m up to like 12-24 of all element specific 4* mats but no tomes. It is what it is :sleepy:

3 Likes

B1 I hear you loud and clear. Iā€™m in the same boat.

Personally, I have mats, not heroes; except I never had in the long time I have been playing the game over 5 d blades in my inventory. itā€™s literally always 4 or less.

I do agree that few years back the drop rate was definitely higher, or at least it seemed higher. Regarding being always low on d blades, I think Iā€™m just super unlucky with trying to hit the RNGā€™s number for getting it from random loot. But another example of low 4* mats droprate is - I literally didnā€™t get 4* material from raid chest in forever. I did however get a few from monster/titan/war chests and then quite a few from titan loot.

Also another problem with 4* mats is, that AL10 costs 200 gems just to change your 4* material to other random one. And I find that really stupid, it should be free from gemsā€¦ Those are my materials, that are gonna be RANDOMLY changed to other 4* materialā€¦ Thereā€™s no guarantee youā€™ll get 4* material you want, if you sit on a lot of tomes/tabards like me, but never on dblades, so 200 gems are literally wasted. AL10 is just completely F2P/C2P unfriendly, what is sad, because I thought, it was suppposed to help mainly players from these categories of spending.

1 Like

About 1-2 weeks ago, I get this from elemental chest

After that 3 day, I get another tome from titan chest.

About 3 day ago, I get another tome from Mystic vision.

And now, another tome from quest.

So, I get total 6 tome in about 2 weeks. I mean it is very random. Before these 2 week, I donā€™t get any tome for many month except from the quest.

For me as F2P, it doesnā€™t matter how many 4* ascend material I have if I donā€™t get any useful 5* :joy:

I also use to get something like this once. Same x2 4* ascend material in row from Mystic Vision. It is Tabard instead :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Send me about 7 TT. Then Iā€™ll only need another 20. Lol

1 Like

I also got two tomes today. One from the quest and one from a monster chest. That makes 11 in total. 10 blades, also and enough mats to ascend 8 or 9 heroes. Ironically, I got no hero worth ascending and little chance of getting one any time soonā€¦

2 Likes

Well I have 27 -5/70 send TT books all. Iā€™ll trade for what ever you need. Lol. SG wonā€™t give me any. Lol

1 Like

I just get another tome from elemental chest :joy:

So, total 7 tome in in about these 3-4 weeks :rofl:

3 Likes