More Tome of Tactics

I here you, I’m loaded with a strong 5☆ Dark maxed out which is pretty much un beatble but like I said my piles of 5☆ in all colors are stacking up awaiting final ascension. Its getting frustrating along with Raid algorithms. That’s another topic though. Lol. I’ve opened that can of BS worms before and it had mixed reviews.

The curse of a spender I guess :joy: Heroes always outstrip mats. Though I’m fine for blades and tomes…I just have to wait on getting to 6 of the others

1 Like

I guess that’s the case. It took me a while to get 5* heroes, so I just kept collecting materials. But they add up. I have enough mats/ascended heroes to have a total of 8 for each color… 9 of green since I keep getting tonics. Of course, most of mine are S1 heroes… one of each, but two of Domitia and Lianna, and soon 2 of Magni.

1 Like

Here’s my frustration

1 Like

Skip the last pic, its fine. Lol

1 Like

You mean the 2 Alfrikes… yeah, I think that’s fine.

2 Likes

Lol, im not hurting in the dark realm

1 Like

I feel it, it’s annoying and we have a few Tome starved in my alliance.

I was the same a while back…it was 1 in and 1 out and then it just went on a crazy run of giving my Tomes…I got 3 in a day a while back.

So it can change, I wasn’t even buying them (or not getting deals with them in…but I do seem to find them a lot as my bonus mat in S3 and S4 portal)

1 Like

I have 8 5* sitting at the 3/70 … waiting on both ToT and DB … my last 5* ascended beyond 3/70 has been almost a year… being a daily player, that SHOULD count for something… I agree with everyone that this game has more stagnant and boring as time goes on

1 Like

Every two months there are the farholme pass quests. They give you a damascus blade (Farholme pass 1)
or a ToT ( Farholme pass 2).
In a year you should get the mats for six heroes from those rare quests alone.

1 Like

Would love to have more tomes as well - i have ten blades but for tomes. Colored mats make almost 6 of possible ascensions :frowning:

Sooner or later i will lack tomes and they don’t drop for me At all

1 Like

It would be nice if the next Path of Valor had Damascus Blades and Tome of Tactics. There are several bonus opportunities (rare titans and Path of Valor) for all the other 4* ascension mats.

Either that or make rare titans that award tomes and blades as bonus items…

2 Likes

sadly I’m still waiting…

1 Like

@Gilliskhan … I have to say here that I paid for the advanced POV and I did in fact get a Damascus Blade when I opened the “extra” points chest at the end.

2 Likes

Next month there should be the two farholmepass events. Then you are able to ascend a hero.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Not bragging honestly but I got both of these out of mystic vision today …. Unbelievable luck

6 Likes

I’ve only had 1 this year. Lol

Same here. I have got ZERO tome so far this year other than those from rare quest which happens once every two months.

I had decent inflow of all other 4* items through PoV, elemental chest, regular chest, titan and even MV, but just no tome at all, which is very frustrating.

D.Blade and Tome are must have items to ascend any 5* heroes. If you are short of other color specific material, you can still ascend hero in other colors, but if you are short of D.Blade/Tome, you are just totally stuck.

I would suggest that:

1. Add rare titan that drops tome or D.Blade. I don’t need D.Blade but I know some of my alliance members are right opposite of me. No blade but plenty of tomes.
  2. Add tome and D.Blade to level 48 reward of PoV
  3. Double the frequency or reward of Farholme Pass rare request
1 Like

I’m almost done leveling my 34th 5* hero stuck at 3/70 now with 0 tomes. Have 18-20 of the element specific 4* mats, 3 D.blades and 0 tomes…

The last tome I got was in May 2021. Waiting on my quad tome drop from a titan lul

1 Like

Do you not play all the farholme pass quests? You should have had a tome more recently if so.

1 Like

Cookie Settings