More Tome of Tactics

Looking for feedback on Tomb of Tactics. Personally I think the release of this item is a little to skinny. Myself as well as many other longtime players have massive stacks of final ascension cards that could be loaded. Raise the percentage a bit so we can activate a huge pile cards that are sitting stagnant.

3 Likes

The Tomb of Tactics is absolutely one of my favourite events though. The Egyptian theme of Mummies trying to solve increasing hard puzzles is something that really ticks my boxes.

14 Likes

And what about the wedding we can see at damascus bride? it´s wunderbar :rofl:

5 Likes

And here, all I am getting are Poison Farts…

11 Likes

Some have an excess of tomes. Some have an excess of blades. It’s all part of RNG.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to work out what I do with all the Nearsight Microscopes I have building up though. Any ideas?

5 Likes

Lol, I think we’re all in the same boat. We need TOT books. Bottom line. Its the only way to burn up all the other ascension materials.

1 Like

I’m just trying to brighten an otherwise dreary day.

4* Ascension mats shortage problems are old as the game is. We’ve all got a 3/70 backlog :joy:

5 Likes

I think I’ve only had 2 this year. Pathetic !

2 Likes

Yeah opposite here. I have 12 tomes and 3 blades. RNG can really be a cruel jerk sometimes.

3 Likes

I will swap you a Tomb of Tactics for a Damascus Blade …… please
If only we could …
I have so many at 3/70 I no longer see the point of pulling. It’s crazy

3 Likes

Lol, ill send some your way.

1 Like

I’m in ! We need a swap meet for E&P. LOL

The rare quests come every 10 days. There are 7 total. So you should get a tome every 70 days or so. We’ve had over 230 days this year. So you should have at least three.

3 Likes

You got 5* to ascend? :grinning:

Just kidding around. I’ve got a balance of 13 blades and 15 tomes. Somewhat even for me. Just don’t have much in way of heroes waiting at 3/70 aside from Justice, but that’s a darts issue.

1 Like

Got 13 each DB & ToT but my issue is 4* elemental mats… so a massiVe traffic jam at 3/70…
LoL :rofl: SG’s RnG playing it’s own games !

As per the calendar a ToT is expected by end of this month !

1 Like

Only 2 come to mind but I might be forgetting 1. I am getting old lol.

Looking forward to getting 1 ascended out of a major stack of 5☆

And dont forget the mystical flings…

4 Likes

The game seems to choose which item it likes to give you. Ive never gotten a tome, tabbard or rings from anything but a quest where it’s guaranteed. Never. Yet I get blades, tonics and darts like candy on Halloween. No surprise my only 5 star ascended are yellow and green and able to do more once I get more up to 3/70.

1 Like