More promotion options

could leader be known as founder,giving each alliance more promotion options;founder,leaders,co leader,elders and members

Add additional promotion options also, adding to entertainment and simply more options. Like:
Juggernaut/Knight (Beast)
Mentor/Wizard (Wise one)
Bantha-Fodder/Pawn (Feeder, or weakest)
Mime/Jester (Funny one)
General/Captain (War strategist)
Scout/Recruiter (Recruiter)

Just some ideas to throw out there, would be fun, maybe allocate addition roles per promotion. Like Scout would have ability to send alliance invites and such.

9 Likes

worth doing,keep us all playing and help keep ppl in alliances

I love this idea. Having just 2 promotions is aggravating especially especially when so many are doing so well

It can give a sense of belonging and organization. As well as add to the entertainment factor in the game. There is a lot that could be done with something as simple as this idea.

1 Like

I think the way we have now is perfect. You have the leader and their assistants, the co-leaders. Then, when members get older they become elders.

1 Like

My name on there is Chaos Reigns #6592

I disagree and I’m sure many others will

2 Likes

I would like to see an option for a customizable title. My alliance occasionally does contests, just for fun and practice, and it would be nice to be able to award someone with a title like Sledgehammer for biggest titan hit, or Lucky for narrowest win.

3 Likes

That’s ok. I’m just saying that I don’t think it’s necessary in my opinion. We can disagree and be fine with it =)

1 Like

Ranking is lame, one rank gives people power to kick players and next rank is co leader!, poor rank system with no motivation to wanna rank my members, or for them to stay in clan!..technically I promote someone and they can kick all my players and then quit! New rank system Please!!!

I would like to customize promotions with new titles and toggle what they can do.

Toggle in meaning granting their ability to kick or not.

1 Like

I would love this function. I want to rank up some of my strong and long time members but wouldn’t necessarily want to give them the power to kick. I like what mozzter said:

Add additional promotion options also, adding to entertainment and simply more options. Like:
Juggernaut/Knight (Beast)
Mentor/Wizard (Wise one)
Bantha-Fodder/Pawn (Feeder, or weakest)
Mime/Jester (Funny one)
General/Captain (War strategist)
Scout/Recruiter (Recruiter)

1 Like

I really like the idea of giving alliance members titles or awards…not to give them more power but to make it more fun. Just add another line after the player name and leaders could “dub” them Beast, Mentor, Jester … Have a list to click so leaders won’t be unkind…

2 Likes

I would love to see customizable positions. I know I’ve seen alliances use different terms for the same job like the war strategist I’ve seen them called war general or war hound. I think it would be a great idea.

I say if the want to keep it with just 2 at least add the power of the leader to promote each member as he chooses BUT with the option to allow or not allow booting. I as a leader have booted 2 elders for booting a member without my approval. I feel as the guy that paid the 50 gems and am the leader I should be able to promote with the ability to control if they are allowed to boot.