More New Heros.... Why?

I’m At a place where I’m feeder-limited. I could raise an arbitrarily large number pf 4*, and my 5* would go faster if i had a pile of trainer heroes. The game always puts some speed-bump in our progress.

2 Likes

I just read this entire discussion and cannot believe the amount of ppl defending the devs and the rate of AM. Ive only been playing for about 5 months. I have one 5* and shes fixing to stall out at 3 70. I have 2 fully ascended 4*. You will be hard pressed to find a player who spends more time on this game then me. So if its possible to have a 5* rainbow in a year at full ascension then the RNG better have a tsunami of AM and 5* in my loot bag. The first month or so i $pent a lot on this game and have since stopped all soending except VIP. The biggest obstacle in this game is the fact that AM are so hard to come bye. You shouldnt have to be lucky or rich to play this game. The addition of new heros will still be valuable if the AM drop rate is increased because players will still want to max them out to decide if and where they fit into their roster. I have oersonly witnnesed 4 players quit the game due to lack of AM. Icreasing the drop rate will never hurt the pockets of the devs. Those who spend Will spend period. But when people dont get what they need to succeed they will quit weather they spend or not

3 Likes

The game isn’t meant for people to join and immediately begin competing at the top level and against those that have put in the time. Yes, more time than you.

You are meant to compete with people around you, and at some point, you will catch up. Just don’t be surprised when it doesn’t happen right away.

6 Likes

Griff its EASY to know how they level a 5* so fast. Long ago there was WAY less ways to get ascention items, BUT way more fell. So these players after MANY months has a over abundance of assention materials that now NEVER hardly ever fall. Then have farmed long enough to have millions of hams and recruits saved in their training centers. They have hundreds of already trained heroes that have not been collected since the last time they needed to upgrade a hero.

I agree that the drop rate for AM is not good but this is a free game with new content that costs money. That is something to think about. My only comment to this is if enough quit or stop spending money things will change & if they don’t thay won’t change. That’s the only way to make businesses take notice to things is stop their money flow. Double Edged Sword. IJS

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to list:

I know it’s frustrating to think you should be progressing faster than you are, but the game has a natural progression. Now that you’ve hit your stride, you should be seeing more of what you need more often. :wink:

4 Likes

Totally agree…I have 12 hero’s sitting at 3/70 just waiting for Damascus blades and Tomes…it truly is frustrating

Unfortunately those 12 heroes will be sitting at 3/70 for a long time. :expressionless:

1 Like

The next Tome of Tactics from a Farholme pass should be in about 30 days… the next Damascus blade from a farholme pass should be in about 50 days (since we just had one on the 7th).

The items for 5-star hero final ascensions are indeed rare from random sources… I’ve been playing since December 2017 and I’ve been able to max two 5-stars of each color, and I’m working on my 3rd red and blue.

The rare quests are a great source of the items. Persistence and patience has yielded a good amount from chests and titans… I also take advantage of the $10 or $30 deals that have the items I lack… that is how I did it.

This game starts slow but gets faster the stronger you get and the more you can do.

I agree that the 5-star tier 4 ascension materials trickle out slowly… but I’ve put the time in and it has paid off for me.

Hopefully the Alchemy Lab teased in the 2019 ‘coming features’ post will allow us to craft rare ascension materials.

3 Likes

I’m a f2p (so far), mainly bc of the packages not really being all that enticing. So I spend a lot of time grinding out every little thing I get with my 4* team, beings I don’t have 5* people yet.

I don’t grinding it out but the biggest thing I’ve seen with gathering ascension materials is the level at which you can start acquiring them. Yes you can get them from titans, wars and special chests, but you almost need a good sized team to even start acquiring them from special quests, let alone trying to preemptively aquire 5* material quests prior to having a 5* team. It would be nice to see using 1 hero from an alliance member that would help that, but understandable that the current implementation of the game would make that difficult to add.

One thing that, Atleast I believe, would help is using a duplicate to waive those ascension materials. Duplicates are hard enough to aquire as is but it wouldn’t be a let down if you actually got one

Already seems like forever LOL

That was how I got Cagey Burrito to final ascencion was getting that blade. According to “Alliance War Team Planner 0.96” after getting all my heros and Items listed I’m down 12 blades, 2 farsight scopes, 6 Tonics, 8 Tabbards, and 8 more Tomes …So yea it’ll be awhile yet The Alchemy lab does sound promising…I can keep my fingers crossed

1 Like

Good evening, I’ve been in the game for 2 years and the first 5-star hero played me 9 months ago and in the last 2 months I’ve gotten 4. I have none of darkness but instead I have 5 of fire. The only sacred I have is Leonidas, the first one who touched me and the only one I have at my best for 10 days. It is true that many people despair, including me, because the rewards are mostly low levels and few ascensions of high level and long time to get (lease Leonidas to the maximum in 9 months).
I do all the events, rare steps, titans (A or A +), war of alliances (always among the first 3 of the alliance or war) and chests, but I lack everything. I had luck with fire, 5 heroes of 5 stars (the last Elena on February 6 in field 20) and in the last event I was lucky and I got Elkanen and Cheshire Cat, yes, with 7000 gems.
There are times I hesitate to continue but I can this game: entertaining, dynamic and many times too random that puts you at the limit of patience.
What is true and nobody can deny (mainly those that we have so long) is the great evolution that has had. Not long ago they finally managed to level the assaults when they were an unparalleled sangria and although now sometimes it is also much more level.

Sorry for being so extensive but for some time I wanted to respond to this. A greeting from a Space Wolf.

Do you even level 5* heroes or just very very very selective?

Absolutely! But for the longest time, I only had one 5* (Magni), then acquired two more (Domitia, Thorne).

Recently, I got a bunch from TC20 and a few tokens (Obakan, Sartana, Magni #2, Elena). I’m working on several of these right now.

Why?

1 Like

Seen all your 4* mats, was wondering if you were just hoarding all of them and being very selective or what the deal was.

I have been hoarding all my gems/tokens/atlantis coins since forever it seems AND 2 tc20’s running for 2 months straight now and still have not taken a peek in it. Once atlantis is fully open im all in with all my game currency and opening the 2 tc20’s and i will then know what i have to work with for the next 6 months at least…lol

1 Like

This discussion has wandered far from the OP and is now just another “where are the AMs?!?” Thread. Please head back to the topic:

Why is SGG introducing so many new heroes? It it right?

1 Like

They introduce all these new heroes so i can use my majority vanilla roster and HULK SMASH!
I think its great, it makes players such as myself adjust our strategies to beat new team comps.

Nothing like a ego boost in beating teams people spent thousands building. :wolf:

3 Likes

Actually i think the discussion is going down the right path (Mod!) Its simply stateing that the drop rate of mats has become crap! And very little is being done about it except adding more glitter to the rosters with new faces that are all going to end up the same way. “Stuck@3-70” pressuring its players to spend spend spend and not gain a thing except more things to spend for down the road! Its been 2-3 weeks since i made this post and guess what ive aquired in that time in mats?! Absolutely nothing i need!)

Let me add since i had to cut that last bit short… To prove the dropped mats to heros rate isnt even close, I have aquired something in the past 3 weeks. I started this thread with 10 -11 5* heros and now have 14-15 5*'s lol what the hell am i going to do with them when i have a Aegir sitting since october, a victor & a Marg sitting since november, along with a Isarnia and evelyn thats been stuck for almost 2 months as well. AND before anyone wants to be smart and say that i havent done the challenges! B.S. ive done them all, ive been in diamond chests all month, grade A scores on titans and even have made a few runs up through the Global top 100 board with my sorryazz heros! So dont sit and tell me im doing it wrong! So when do these mythical mats drop? What else do you want out of a player? Should be named empires and the puzzled!

1 Like

Maybe you’re doing it wrong?

1 Like