More New Heros.... Why?

Well, you can’t complete every quest until you have a strong enough team.
2nd you also just don’t get 5 stars often, I have enough maya to take every color 5 star to 3.70(and only 1 or 2 4* may away to taking them all the way up) the problem is I’ve only received 5 total (Khiona, drake, and 3 domitia ) so it’s jot as if you can have them all fully ascended in a year if you don’t get 5 stars.

However I also accept that the material drops are what they are, I just need some 5 stars to go with them

1 Like

Can you help me understand how this relates to the OP saying he has 9 5* heroes but has only been able to ascend 1 in a year?

ETA: ascension materials can be held onto indefinitely. You don’t have to use them the instant you get them. So even if you don’t get a particular color 5* for several months, you can still gather up all the necessary AM to ascend them once they arrive.

1 Like

I do no that, but did he say he got 2 five stars of every color? How do you know he doesn’t have 7 purple? Yet you said why haven’t you leveled more? He couldn’t, it would take him 7 years

Here’s the post from up thread where he linked a picture of his roster:

As you can see if you click on the link, he has 2 purple, 2 red, 2 green, 2 blue, and 1 yellow 5*.

As a friendly note, you may find it helpful to scan up a thread before replying to one of the later posts in that thread. There’s often important context there which helps those later posts make sense.

2 Likes

So wait, he received all of those 5 stars in his first few months, and has the mats to upgrade them?

And I did see that picture, but you have no context clues as to when he received them . You make generalizations and call someone out for not being to upgrade only 1 5 star, yet he could have received them all in the last month, which means he wouldn’t have had a strong enough team to complete those quests

Did he mention what his Mats were?

Since my roster seems to be the question now… i have 10 5* heros and 20+ 4*'s and i think like 2 3’s at the bottom. And YES as magical as it may seem to you guys ive only gotten 1 tome in a year of playing! This came about 2 months ago from the farholme quest! Ive recieved no others as loot or drops! I have 2 D-blades now but have been waiting quite awhile for more tomes. And the previous person posting above this was correct! Ive played for a year, this doesnt mean that ive had teams strong enough to walk through farholme quests when i first started. So if we really gotta break it down id say 7 months = 1 tome… does that help?! If not then re-read this until you get ot in your head! (1. 5* maxed in 7 months, and again… 1. 5* maxed in 7 months!!!) Thats all!

1 Like

And if you guys were really looking so deep at my roster you would have seen Aegir… and Victor… so obviously i didnt get all my 5’s last month! And also wanted to point out besides the tomes and blades which is my issue now, that whoever was saying it only takes 6 trap tools to max a purple 5* is wrong it takes 8 total! Same goes for any other color heros. you have orbs and rings and all kinds of crap that you need for both third and fourth ascensions…

It takes 6. It takes EIGHT hidden blades. But that’s a different story.

Your right i was thinking trap tools. But same idea. It takes multiple collections of certain mats for each color. I changed it above

So what you were meaning to say was you’d only been doing all the quests for a few months. Because there’s one tome and 1 Damascus blade, minimum, every 70 days.

The game is a marathon, not a sprint. There are sufficient materials coming out to max a team of 5* within a year, assuming you’re doing the quests. But if you only recently became strong enough to start doing the quests, it’s not surprising you’re lagging in materials to fully ascend those 5* you summoned.

The game really rewards long-range planning, and it gives very little info about how to do that. Developing a Forge rapidly to produce bombs is key to getting a jump on quests, because you can carpetbomb through fights that are otherwise fairly hard. But unless you come to the forums, that information is really hard to find.

5 Likes

Id say 5 or 6 months now ive been able to complete any quests atleast the normal quests. Xmas i gave up at like legendary 15 or something like 5 away from the top. And these new emblem quests lol well those depend cause they limit you on who you can fight with that makes it kinda suck

2 Likes

Hang in there. Christmas was the first of the tough quests that I managed to break through and finish all stages. I got a lot of good advice from alliance mates, and a lot of good advice from the forums. When all else fails, carpet bomb! :laughing:

Once you start being able to knock those quests out, the flow of AM is a lot better.

Oh yeah. Those are rough as heck for some of them. I’ve been leveling lots of heroes I’d left at 1/1, just to have a full team on some of the trials :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ummm… your “reward” for spending money is that you GOT to have 30 pulls.

Those of us who didn’t spend got zero pulls. So you got 30 chances. Fine, all 30 chances were poor results. But you went 0/30, while I went 0/0.

Spend again, and you might go 1/30 or 2/30 or better. While I still go 0/0.

That’s your “reward” for spending.

Fully agree with this. İt’s cruel to make ppl play for a whole entire year just to level a 5* or 2.

1 Like

Fellow one 5* in 7-8 months of play person! Nice! I thought I was alone. I got to rank #11 globally with that 5*. Went by the name of Obakan. Saved up diamonds for a 10 pull in August and nabbed him. Took about 6 weeks to level him, but we’r got there! Started playing Dec. 28th (give or take a day or so) of 2017. About 14 months in and I now have 2 maxed 5*. Dude named Richard came on board and leveled around November. Have only got to #35 globaly since he’s joined the ranks, though.

@Griff @Zero2Hero
Similar situation for you two, I presume?

It’s a tough grind, but hopefully when my next 5* gets maxed I can be #1! :grinning:

2 Likes

This was a very informative thread to read even got a pin wheel picture of the quest and what the AM are on those quest THANKS you guys are great

@Griff I understand & agree with you it depends on when you are able to complete the rare quest I that first year and that all comes down to LUCK & or how much money you spend to get a decent team of 4*s to level

@Griff What level titans are you fighting and what are your titan grades?

1 Like

NPNKY our alliance has anywhere from 8* to 10* titans, I personally have been pretty good with the hits so usually i will get an A or B grade pending on how others have did in the group. Average is about 100-150K per titan

1 Like

That’s more than an overstatement. From rare quests for 4* plus some 3* AMs from loot drops, you can level a rainbow 5* each year.

Yes, year. E&P runs on long time-scales. If you’re impatient snd expect to have a world-class team in three months, look elsewhere.

No ones expecting a world class team in 3 months KD, that’s ridiculous of course. But with wars requiring 6 good teams, & the new classes stages all requiring specialized heroes. Also not everyone wants to be playing for 6 years. Don’t you think a LITTLE liberation with ascension mats is in order. Just a little.

2 Likes