More Iron, with that daily amount it is impossible to keep up with the game

Iron is rarely a problem for a F2P

The formula probably is taking things easier for you. If you are in a hardcore alliance you may try to take turns in spending items and aiming for highest scores at titans, this way you have time to craft more items.

About the proposal itself. I agree we could use more ways to store iron.

VIP should allow a crafting item queue so we couldcraft whatever we need.

Small tip to make use of what you already have:

Reroll raids for 10k+ iron.

My iron income from raids pretty much matches my iron income from mines.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t that be the tiniest of bonuses? Even when my stores are depleted it only takes a couple of days to be fully replenished. More affordably available (time to build and amount) storage would be nice.

Is there a new building to use iron?? too much iron. no stroage,

Still no informaion on any new builings.

I am using the rare troop training in HA to store iron.

Well it would surely come to this when this thread was created a year ago! Irons shortage would no longer be an issue when all buildings are maxedā€¦

HA 6 becomes a potential storage for iron/troops, but then the entire HA becomes locked down since HA10 would also be on weekly loop.

Other usage: nados forging depending on availability of nuggets, ā€¦time stops,ā€¦ now leveling after limit breakersā€¦

On the other hand, how a better QoL it would have been if HA could run 3 or 4 levels concurrentlyā€¦considering the tons of grinding, toiling => commitment it took to achieve those buildingsā€¦wellā€¦another customer engagement reasoning!:shushing_face:

Not having enough iron will go away once you get all your buildings upgraded. Iā€™ve completed all my building upgrades and my iron storage stays maxed out. I keep making more battle items I donā€™t need/use just so i can empty my iron storage and watch tower. I need DOUBLE the foood and half the iron!