I would like politely to propose change of Forum rules.
Above all we are a comunity. And we are customers.
And because of this article, it is forbiden to disscuss publicly conventions, what could be done or said in this forum.
Based on this: If you propose a change, it is also taken as a discussing mods and it is baned.
Imagine parralell in a real life: Laws says: Judge decide. Judge also imediatelly enforce the sentence himself. You are can not criticise him. You cannot make a illection to change this custom, because it is critisizing.
What i propose:
- Customs and mods decisions could be discussed politely.
- Moderators should get paid for all the work they are doing.
- Closing threads should be used very seldomly.
- Merging of threads to closed or hidden threads should be not used.
- There might be something like “court of apeal” - if you do not agree with what judge / moderator did, you can ask kind of ombudsman to have a look again at the decission.
(I hope this thread is not against forum rules. I do not want anybody provoke to act against rules. Or I do not want to debate here moderator’s work. Please respect it.)