More favorable tiles on Raid attacks

Ok. In real life, when you attack, you use the element of surprice right? So where am I getting with that.

Now, when doing a raid, you tend to loose a lot. On the other hand, when you log on, you see that you have won a lot with your defense team.
And we have been told it is 100% random on the tiles colors etc. But is it fun?

Is it fun to log on and see green numbers, or is it more fun to win raids when actually being online and controlling the moves you make?
So here is my suggestion…

Make tiles a bit more in the favor of the attacker. They are the attacker and should have the element of “surprice” to their advantage.
As a developer of the game… do you rather want people to smile using the game, or do you think its better players log off so that they win trophys with their defense team.

I see too often how tiles never are to your favour when attacking. So you just stop attacking. I.e… you stop playing the game and log out to play another game or do something else.

Even 50/50 is too much wins for a defense.
It’s because you feel that you never win when you attack.

Well… that is my suggestion. Make the tiles in the attackers favor, more than it is today.

With AI controlling defense, plus being able to choose your offensive team based on a set defense - no way defense wins anywhere near 50% of the time. It’s much lower.

3 Likes

I do?? Let me check…

goes to rummage through current raid log in-game

18-6 from my most recent raids and revenges. That’s a 75% win rate. And you know what? That’s actually BAD for me, I’m usually closer to 90% when I do my random checks. Had a few rough ones, I guess.

I don’t think the game should cheat in favor of the online player. I think it should stay random, just like it is now.

Good gaming!

2 Likes

I wish they counted the heroes slayed by my defense, so my hero chest filled faster.

Raiding has become an arduous task now with boards not showing the tiles I need.

2 Likes

I’ll have to broadly agree with those above. The vast majority of players I know win much more on attack.

And you do have the element of surprise in that you have reconnoitred the enemy army and know their personnel and formation :nerd_face:

The attacker has almost all the advantages :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The tile color appearances should always be random. I don’t think they are any longer. Since the last update, the game obviously knows when you are color stacking (per valor challenges) and it seems the algorithm now reduces your tile color appearance when color stacking. I have noticed this only in raid and war and it’s killing any trust in the game’s posted “odds” for other things as well. I think they should not mess with the randomness at all.

Is it possible you only notice it the times you get few of the same colored tiles, and don’t notice it when you get tons?

No. There are times when they do fall and there are times in war i have won battles i didn’t expect to win. I notice those wins too. But since the Update it sure seems more lopsided. And i think when there are no colors on the board…that’s rare…but for there to be no new color tiles show up on the next bunch of turns…thats when it gets fishy.

I believe SGG looks for the raid success rate to be around 66%, maybe closer to 55% at higher levels. While some perform better or worse, these are targets and they track them, at least they did a while ago and I do t see why that would have changed. So given this info, it seems things are already more favorable for attackers.