More Advanced Farms Needed

So many heroes with so many levels and ascensions along with their emblems plus the needed material-crafting (eg super mana potions) …
All in all coincide to a simple request: give players the ability to make more Advanced Farms !
(How about 6 instead of 3) Thanks in advance SG.

Makes sense. With how the game is progressing this should happen.

Cheers!

1 Like

Great idea. I’m constantly running out of ham because I’m trying to level/ascend heroes, train heroes , crafting items, ect.

If we can level up farms to the advanced level, all or almost all players will be excited, as there are many players who no longer have where to spend their iron as the buildings are already fully upgraded.

1 Like

See Q&A from game designers

• Why did you choose to let us upgrade 3 on 4 food storage to advanced, 3 on 5 iron storage, 1 on 4 house… and so on, and not upgrade all of them?
  • TIM: Who says we’ve reached the maximum Stronghold level yet? If and when we’ll increase that, we’ll increase the max of Advanced Storages.
1 Like

It’s going to be hugely annoying if it starts taking a month to upgrade stronghold levels. SH25 was almost thirteen days, and SH20-25 took over two months.

2 Likes

We hungry. We need more food to feed our heroes.

And those troops, they eat food like they’re going to an all you can eat buffet, and you’re the one paying the bill.

8 Likes

New buildings for what?
Novos edifícios para quê?
People spend .
Jogadores continuam a gastar rios de dinheiro.
SG wins.
SG continua a encher os bolsos.
Players how dont have money leave the game.
Jogadores que não fazem grandes gastos , não acompanham e acabam por abandonar o jogo .
Is it worth continuing to spend time on this game?
Vale a pena continuar a gastar tempo neste jogo?
Thanks for all the new friends I made in this game.
This game is like life, the rich grow up and the poor die.

I’m quite happy there not being any more required building to do. Means I can use my food and iron for crafting away and embleming without worrying bout another building needing levelled

1 Like

Congrats for you. You dont have trops to up?

You are beginning to understand our claim. Gz 4 that. Troop levelling also need a lot of food. Tons of it! So, more advanced farms are in need.

I’d prefer more regular farm slots. The only thing advanced about advanced farms is the cost and build time.

1 Like

Maybe you are never out of food!? I am sure you can find many reasons for that…
As for the buildings, you pay 1 time for creating an advanced farm then you have the extra food for lifetime! Mmaybe now u can see why for the rest of us, more food is needed.

All players have an excess of mine but a luck in food. Excess farms are needed for the progress in the game. Dont you want players to progress in the E&P ? (that will bring more money flow)
You can allow for some more Advamced Farms than 3! Come on!

I would like to be able to expand the farms to produce and store much more food than they do now. Everything requires food when it comes to leveling heros. I have all my farms maxed out but food is always the limiting resource.

Been playing this game for several years now and there is always a shortage of food. Iron on the other hand is over flowing the majority of the time. Somewhere along the lines , the requirement for food has outpaced the need for food, New hero’s and crafting etc…
I’m suggesting possible options to balance this issue.
1.more advanced farms. This would be an easy update.
2. Revamp the crafting items to require more iron and less food.

I understand theres a choke point in place to keep players from advancing too quickly, however the noose is too tight to keep up and needs to be looked at.

It’s been a while since we’ve had an update for the home base. I think having more than 3 advanced farms has been long over due at this point, and they could definitely let players have more.

Definitely have my vote!

4 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo ya se ocupan nuevos edificios , cada evento que sacan cada mes trae nuevos heroes, ya es hora de refrescar el.juego y agregar nuevos edicifios o avanzados …

2 Likes

Dear E&P…

This senseless effort in which everything is reduced to spending money in the game should stop at some point… I know that my voice will be lost among the thousands of players who will agree and the others who will not, but here I leave my feelings and at the same time offer you an idea that would allow us to be more equitable with those who want to play to enjoy this game.

This new twist on the game to make the heroes more powerful will only really benefit those who are willing to spend money on the game which makes it unfair.
Personally I am a competitive person and I must say that what I most like about this game is that it pick your brain to be creative with the resources you have. Ultimately, instead of fun, frustration is our daily base because every time it is more difficult, new heroes… more powerful, nerfed in short time, bad boards, etc… It’s ridiculous but in my case I see it as one more challenge…
Now…when the scale is definitively unfair towards a minority, it is called outrage.
But this is my idea, they should open up more space, to build more iron and food which will definitely be needed by tons, the possibility of generating aethers & super aethers in AL, that would at least give us the opportunity to motivate ourselves to continue playing…
Think about it, otherwise more and more they will lose great players all around the world.

Sincerely Heduard

5 Likes

raises tankard of ale

HEAR HEAR!!

(as in, I totally agree with you - there’s NEVER enough food)

2 Likes