Monthly budget: summon Avalon or wait Atlantis?

Ciao to all! I’m looking for some help to examinate the pros and cons of summoning on Avalon vs waiting Atlatis.

First,my deck.
Blue: Miki full ascended, Ariel waiting the 6th scope.
Red: Zim and Santa full, elena waitin’mats, Khagan and Azlar at 2nd tier.
Green: Lianna, Hatter and Elkanen full ascended
Purple: Kunchen and Kage full, Obakan waiting the 6th tabard.
Yellow: only Inari, full ascended

Then my doubt: is it worthy to put my monthly 10xsummon in trying take Guinevre, or eventually others Avalon 5stars, or is it better wait Atlantis with its better odds on legendary?

Do you like Guinevere, King Arthur, Morgan Le Fay, Lady of the Lake, Black Knight (Lancelot/Merlin)? Or do you prefer Alberich, Aegir (Proteus/Wilbur)?

The answer to that question is the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Agreed. Nice lineup, your weak color is yellow but you already have a strong tank in Kunchen. I would say wait, there are some more compelling yellow heroes coming out in Guardians and Wonderland.

Avalon comes along in another 5 months.

Ex hotm takes longer to repeat in the Atlantis portal, I believer

Atlantis will probably have either Ariel or Ursena too but their is also a pretty good chance Mok-arr will be featured.

I would say Atlantis since some of your current heroes are waiting on mats. That way you can also open the bonus chest.

I like the Atlantis flash offers. I forget what Avalon’s look like, but if it’s a good deal this time… I don’t know. It will likely be a ill thought out purchase filled with much regret and sorrow, and perhaps a little joy.

I obviously can not answer this question. Hope I could help.

Thanks all. Guinevre and Arthur would be great, the others and the new ones are probably not that i need.
And opening atlantis chest could be a great PRO that i forgot so i’ll use only the event coins and waiting for mok ar!

1 Like

Quite honestly, I am saving my gems for Atlantis. Since the new challenge coins are being introduced, gonna just complete rare and epic tiers and just summon one.

1 Like

Do you have any other 5* purple heroes? I wouldn’t give tabards to Obakan.

1 Like

I’ve 3 TC20 running without luck (80 pulls, 3x5* and 11x4*) and hoping for a Sartana or Domitia. But i must say that Obakan hold is place in my mono-purple team for raid even at 3/70.
prolly i will wait to have 10+ tabards before give his (or her?) 6

That’s a good plan. Ascend Obakan only if you have 10+ tabards and no other 5* purples.

1 Like

@ahriman512 I advise you to save any event coin you get, now and in the future. Collect at least 100 and use them in a month with great hotm. So you have better chances for an event hero and for hotm. I’ll do that.

I just finished the rare, and got a whole 5 challenge coins. If that is the drop rate, then 10 is do-able

1 Like