Mokk-Arr - Is he worth ascending now?

Indeed, the self damage is very low… It’s low enough that it never kills allies in practice, but it can be useful too.

In attack his AoE is just plain powerful - more reliable than Ursena’s, for example, against tanks and flanks (because if they’re below 50% hp, not uncommon in center positions with average mana speeds, he’ll hit for double her).
She’s got that reflect too, but I think he’s her equal in attack - not the case in defence.

Straight up he’s just a good hero with interesting synergy potential that you can’t get anywhere else.

2 Likes

I just got him in Atlantis, thinking he might be useful in a purple stack. Seems like people haven’t been hating on him as much since he got tweaked so I might consider ascending him for raids/war.

2 Likes

He should be quite usefull in a purple stack. He is not far behind Killhare damage wise after his buff. Add a def-debuffer like Tibs or Panther and you should do some serious damage.

To tell the truth, he wasn’t as horrible as some people claimed before the buff. He’s quite solid now. I don’t regret giving him tabards. (He’ll be my 3rd 5* in purple…)

3 Likes

If you have Wilbur and Guardian Panther then MoK-Arr becomes insane tbh. The damage that spreads across the whole team is right up at the tippy top of damage in my humble opinion. Even just with Wilbur he’s frightening tbh

I like to use Tarlak along with Mok and Wilbur on one of my war teams. Tarlak also has a nice synergy with Wilbur, and all three are Lagoon Family so you get a little 6% atk boost as well. I rarely use mono outside of some titans and still find him to be useful.

1 Like

I pulled Mokk-Arr on coins yesterday and, while he’s not who I was hoping for, I’m strongly considering maxing him. I often run a mono dark team in wars of Tiburkiss 9, Clarissa, Ursena 16, Sartana, and Dapper Rigard, and the prospect of replacing Sartana with Mokk-Arr for cleanup duty is interesting. The problem for me is that don’t have a level 23 troop for him and I don’t love having two critical heroes on 10 tiles, and this lineup would be totally bereft of single target damage.

The alternatives are a second Kageburado (Kage 18 is in my A team with Dapper 18), a second Clarrisa (no thanks), or Quintus. I get the feeling that maxing a second Kage for that team might allow me to get ahead early consistently enough to make up for the lack of finishing power, but duplicate heroes just aren’t as exciting, are they :sweat_smile:? A second Kage would also be a minor improvement for my yellow titan team, but I don’t think the gains there are going to be the deciding factor. I do love things that go fast though…

1 Like

Got the shark gonna max give emblems really have no other 5* dark or barbarian but I like him kinda wanted one for a while. Seen videos of him think he has value for titan and Raids, people say he’s good with other hero’s well most are anyway :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s got some interesting quirks that are sometimes helpful (with Wilbur and BK, or Wilbur and Gullinbursti, for example).

Generally though, he’s a hard hitting AoE… Hits extra on holy but can’t hurt dark.

I enjoy him immensely, especially when it comes to little synergistic quirks that no other heroes can bring to the table because of his self-harm.

I wouldn’t take the tabards back even if I could.
(And mine doesn’t have emblems because BK, Guardian Kong and Kage get dibs first).

2 Likes

Yeah emblems would be different if I had another, but iv always found other hero’s in games that people think are crap, I can work with like zangeif and rollento from sf alpha 2 challenge people in the arcade they think wtf and I’ll win because I knoe how to play with them. Can find away to make the shark work for me.

2 Likes

Does anyone have video of Mok arr with C.Rigard, C.Tib and Ursena?

Seems like a deadly stack

1 Like

I dont have Ursena but just leveled Mok prior to last war where I got to test him out with cRig n c Tib. Was pretty good vs 2 yellow doing 2500 dmg to 4 heros and mine took barely anything.

8 Likes

Funny, the only ones who say that Mok is good are the ones that made the mistake of spending his very rare ascension items on him, the other 95% think he is horrible that he is what he is. For the record, I have two copies of it and will use both at the heroes’ academy.

I pulled Mok-arggggh last Atlantis and I raged so hard. Wanted Drake but nope this bastard shows up instead.

2 Likes

He’s a shark though. He’s gorgeous. One of those I’d want in my roster even if he were never levelled, but he will be. I bet he goes down a treat with Seshat’s and Clarissa’s elemental links.

3 Likes

He will be the next on my purple ascension list, after the buff he worths a try IMO. But i already have Khiona, Clarissa, Domitia, Seshat and Quintus maxed.

3 Likes

I have Clarissa, Quintus and Víctor maxed.
In the bench: Domitia 3/70, x3 Clarissa 1/1 and x3 Mokks (1/1)

I have enough materials to leveling up one purple I had thougth in Domitia. Should I level Mokk instead?

1 Like

What I love about MoK was imagining when he was younger. When he was a baby Shark.
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo

5 Likes

2 Likes

Lol I love your imagination!

1 Like