Mok-Arr skill vs Counter, Dodge, Taunt, and Reflect

I have some quest about Mok-Arr skill that attack ally.

Mok-Arr skill & Ally’s Counter
If someone use Boril and Mok-Arr in same team then use Mok-Arr while Boril’s counter active, will Boril counter Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?
Mok-Arr skill & Dodge
Can Rogue ally dodge Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?
Can Inari and Kadilen Costume skill dodge Mok-Arr’s damage on ally and give minion ?
Mok-Arr skill & Taunt and Just a Flesh Wound
If someone use Black Knight and Mok-Arr in same team then use Mok-Arr while Black Knight’s taunt active, can taunt protect ally from Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?
And can Black Knight’s Just a Flesh Wound reduce Mok-Arr’s damage on ally to 1 ?
Mok-Arr skill & Reflect
Someone use Ursena and Mok-Arr in same team and use that team attack defense team with Guardian Chameleon.
Guardian Chameleon change Mok-Arr’s element to yellow.
Then he use Mok-Arr skill while Ursena’s reflect active, will Ursena reflect Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?

Yes, so very bad choice, mok damage all and borils counter damages mok

I’m not sure with rogue, but I know that mageret can dodge mok, so it’s safe too assume, that all the other heroes with dodge Sf will work the same.

Again not tested with BK but with QoH, but taunt is taunt. It works, only the taunt hero gets damaged the rest is protected from mok
Just a flash wound will probably work but I can’t guarantee that.

Maybe, wasn’t able to test that, but again the damage dealt to all will be reflected against mok, so he will take the damage. Not sure if that’s better, than all taking a little damage

1 Like

@ferg Thank you.

In fact, there are 3 different type of dodge (as far as know)
1.Evade from Rogue - evade dodge only main damage from skill and doesn’t dodge any fixed damage, dispell and aliments.
2.Mageret’s skill, Little John Costume’s skill - dodge skill that do damage (and if successfully dodge will also fixed damage, dispell and aliments too.) but can’t dodge Melendor and Sabina’s dispell.
3.Inari’s skill and Kadilen Costume’s skill - dodge any skill and fixed damage, dispell and aliments from skill, no matter they do damage or not.
But I think it’s safe too assume, that all type of these dodge can dodge Mok-Arr’s damage on ally.

After friendly is available, I think it isn’t hard to test if you and your alliance member have those have those hero.

Thank you of the test.

Mok-Arr skill & Ally’s Counter
If someone use Boril and Mok-Arr in same team then use Mok-Arr while Boril’s counter active, will Boril counter Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?

Boril will counter and Mok-Arr gets the damage

Mok-Arr skill & Dodge
Can Rogue ally dodge Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?
Can Inari and Kadilen Costume skill dodge Mok-Arr’s damage on ally and give minion ?

Yes, they can dodge and give a minion.
With Margaret it’s different. Margaret can dodge the damage because of her, being Rogue class, but the special skill dodge will probably never work because the damage is too small to dodge. The special skill dodge is dependant of the damage dealt. Mok-Arr’s damage is almost nothing, so it will probably never trigger the dodge.
So Maragaret might dodge the damage but the rest of your team will not.

Mok-Arr skill & Taunt and Just a Flesh Wound
If someone use Black Knight and Mok-Arr in same team then use Mok-Arr while Black Knight’s taunt active, can taunt protect ally from Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?
And can Black Knight’s Just a Flesh Wound reduce Mok-Arr’s damage on ally to 1 ?

Black Knight’s taunt will protect the allies and can reduce Mok-Arr’s damage to 1

Mok-Arr skill & Reflect
Someone use Ursena and Mok-Arr in same team and use that team attack defense team with Guardian Chameleon.
Guardian Chameleon change Mok-Arr’s element to yellow.
Then he use Mok-Arr skill while Ursena’s reflect active, will Ursena reflect Mok-Arr’s damage on ally ?

I think it will be the same as with reflect from for example Sif or Boril. So yes. But I was not able to test it because I don’t have Ursena.
But don’t bother too much about the friendly fire from Mok-Arr. It’s not a big deal! It’s just a scratch!

I hope now that they released Mok-Arr’s costume we will see him a bit more!

2 Likes

Thank you for answer :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

You’re welcome. I hope it will also answer the questions other people have about Mok-Arr.
Maybe if people know how to use him, we will see him more!

1 Like

@miracle I have another question. Do you have any S5 and musketeer heroes ? What will happen if Mok-Arr hit ally S5 and musketeer ? Will S5 apply ailment on Mok-Arr ? And will musketeer heroes attack Mok-Arr back ?

I don’t have any musketeer heroes, so I was not able to test that.
But I do have S5 heroes. So I have tested that.
Mok-Arr is “immune” to their passives.

Papyros is another story, because sand damage is also applied when his minions are attacked.
So Mok-Arr will get sand damage, but not because of his passive, but because of the minions.

1 Like

The “immune” appear because Mok-Arr immune to his own special skill.

I see Mok-Arr have def down ailment. Does he get that from Papyros ?

No, he got it from 1 of the monsters before the endstage.
It was stage 5 from provence 14, in season 1.
There is one of them giving def down… unfortunatly he gave it just to Mok-Arr.

1 Like