🔱 Mok-Arr – 5* Dark/Purple from Season 2

Wilbur and Aegir allows him to hit dark enemies, which is a plus here. Lot’s of Aegirs these days…

But overall a very accurate assessment of him. He is a fun hero to use.

To be fair if I use him and lose it isn’t because of Mok-Arr…

3 Likes

Absolutely yes, but even with Wilbur the attack on dark hero’s doesn’t land - spirit link just spreads 4 hits across the 5 defenders (but then one of those is against holy and therefore boosted, if you’re up against a rainbow defence).

I agree - Mok has significantly enhanced my enjoyment and I’ve got great performance out of him (as mentioned above if you have Wilbur and BK, which I do, he’s a boon!)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say slightly poorer than ursena. More like significantly poorer.

Different…

Significantly poorer on defence. No question.

Different on attack - in some ways more effective (almost double the SS power Vs half-health enemies; synergies with beserk heros) and in some ways less (no holy reflect, SS doesn’t hit dark).

I’d give him a slight edge in attack. She has a huge advantage on defence.

If you were only going to ascend one of them, you’d choose Ursena for flexibility and defence.
If you were going to ascend one for attacking only, it’s a much harder decision.

Lots of people slam him without even playing with him… He’s a long way from the joke he’s portrayed as, he’s an excellent attacking hero.

But by all means if people want to demand a buff for him, I’ll enjoy him becoming seriously OP…

3 Likes

He’s definitely in the discussion of my next darks. It’ll be a toss up between him, urs#2, and grimble

Of course after the next dark hotm unless she’s just completely butchered

1 Like

I have recently pulled Mok-ar, and I know I much rather would have pulled someone else, but something about him makes me think he’s actually decent in some roles.

I imagine him flanking a purple tank to punish yellows stacks for example.

Does anyone have any experience with Mok? I personally believe he might be under-rated and actually quite good with his high damage.

Or is he really that bad? I’d hate wasting tabbards.

Mok really is that bad, although could be a trap for new players stacking yellow.

Tabbards are hard to come by, so I’d save them for any other purple.

2 Likes

Only usable on offense as a part of a dark stack team. Never on defense and less effective than you might think vs holy titans. While it’s true that the best heroes are the ones you have, there are definitely better options than the shark.

1 Like

I saw him couple of times in defence and went mono dark… He did nothing and I could focus on the rest of the team. :man_shrugging:t2:
I can imagine he can be used in offence, but have no experience with him.

1 Like

He’s actually one of the heroes I want. But, I’ve been playing almost 3 years, have a fairly deep bench including enough leveled 5*s for a mono purple stack, and tabards to spare to level him. I also like off-the-wall, hated heroes. (I leveled Atomos before he was good…).

If this doesn’t sound like you, then don’t level him. He’s a specialty hero that will be sitting in your roster that you’ll regret leveling every day. :confounded:

5 Likes

The new buffed Mok-Arr is ok, and good for a purple mono. All the Mok-hate is outdated.

1 Like

But there are those who say he is good. I have two copies at 1/1 waiting for the hero academy

I definitely do not regret maxing mine, he hits like a truck and is a staple in my purple stack. I leveled him over Sartana, Grimble and Quintus. I might have done Sartana instead, but already had 2 Seshats. Still don’t regret it.

6 Likes

Yup, another fishmonger here. Just have mine in the middle of the 4th ascension…tried him at 3.7. with my “Ultimate Mono Team” with Costumed Rigard, Costumed Kiss guitarist, Guardian Panther, Seshat and this marine habitant…and there is only little life left after one round of specials. So I decided to finish the Shark, and even emblem him (don’t have another 5* barbarian) to result in no life left. Plain & simple.

Apart from that, I am also starting to experiment with him and another dropout Guardian Chameleon…oh, how it will be satysfying to wreck all those doubters and critics with all those unwanted rebels :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thoth: My guys will kick your ■■■

Mok: U Sure? Who?

6 Likes

Superb!

20 big hits…

My Mokky is still just a baby shark at 3.70, but he showed potential in a raid a few weeks ago…

If only he had a panther friend to soften up the victims :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Wow…I have 3 Mokk in 1/1, I’m wondering if I must level up one of them.

1 Like

I’m sure many will discourage you and depending on your roster there may be better options; but if you like to play mono then he’s definitely worth taking to 3.70 and giving him some consideration.

Right now I have Victor (+9), Clarissa (+3), Domitia (4/80), c-Tiburtus (+19), c-Quintus (4/80). c-Rigard (4/80), Proteus (+10), Chesire Cat (3/70), Gafar (3/70).

I rarely use mono. I use to run 3-2 teams. I have Grimble, Obakan and Mokk at 1/1 (and 3 more Clarissa).

I think it’s Mokk time.

1 Like