Moderator day - May 17th šŸŽˆ

Weehaaa
Is everybody already planning how to make our mods shine this day???

4 Likes

In case Iā€™m not around on actual Moderator Day itself. I would like to reiterate once again, that while I have numerous grievances with this gameā€¦ Iā€™ve ā€œmetā€ and gotten to know a few of the moderators themselves, and theyā€™re good people. Doing a thankless job. Is it annoying when they merge or edit our posts? Absolutely. But theyā€™re justā€¦ umā€¦ following orders.

:grimacing:

Okay, sorry, what I mean to say is. We cannot have chaos ensue here. The Empire cannot have random TGWs running around with bullhorns calling to defund SG, at least not without having all the proper protest permits and such.

I generally like the mods I have gotten to know. I think they already know that, when Iā€™m criticizing the game or the forum, Iā€™m not criticizing them personally. Iā€™m not even criticizing any particular SG/Z dev or employee. Just the one who is sitting up in the big office chomping cigars and saying ā€œweā€™re not giving these players any goddamn thing for free! Weā€™re here to make money! Keep pumping out new overpowered heroes and charging these hapless suckers a fortune to summon for them! I donā€™t give a @#$% if they have kids to feed! Weā€™ve got to meet second quarter earnings projections or else all of you useless maggots are fired!!!ā€

That guy (or gal), whoever they areā€¦ I donā€™t personally care for them. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thnx for your very early contribution @TGW

Letā€™s make this day a one the mods will give enough energy to last another year of positive vibes!

3 Likes

Everybody have their entry ready?
Less then a week before we have the best day on the forum!

3 Likes

I might not be available
that day as well, so here you go lovely moderators!! This is an early Thank you! I made it into somewhat of a game, but I took the first letter, and the last letter of each of the moderators names. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was going to cry and say thereā€™s no LF - but thatā€™s only because my screen cut off the right side. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Just one more day, 1 time sleeping and it is the day that is Moderator day!
Time to show some appreciation for all our past and present moderators. Show them we love them and thank them for all the hard work they have to do every day again, all for the love the game and this community.

So are you ready to give them a perfect moderators day tomorrow?

8 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Happy Moderatorā€™s day to all the Mods. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

9 Likes

This is the day to show the love for our mods!

9 Likes

Thanks to the mods for their work, wisdom and patience.

9 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

Happy moderators day to every moderator on this forum !

Thank you for your hard work on maintaining order here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hear, hear ā€¦ thank you for your service!

10 Likes

Happy Moderator Day!

Clicky Clicky

On the boards again
Making three more posts
Iā€™m on the boards again
Reading flame war roasts
And I just canā€™t help joining in
Itā€™s time to get back on the boards again

On the boards again
Make my opinions known
Get my dissension sown
So they can come back hard again
Do I belong back on the boards again?

On the boards again
FTP rebellion stirring in the byways
On the boards again
'Cause you know Iā€™ve never taken to the shy way
I did it my way

On the boards again
Liking one more post
Getting flagged the most
Is why the journey never ends
And I canā€™t wait to get on the boards again

On the boards again
FTP rebellion stirring in the byways
On the boards again
'Cause you know Iā€™ve never taken to the shy way
I did it my way

On the boards again
Liking one more post
Getting flagged the most
Is why the journey never ends
And I canā€™t wait to get on the boards again
No I canā€™t wait to get on the boards again
I just canā€™t wait to get on the boards again

8 Likes

I also would like tot thank all our mods (present and past) for what they do for us.
Creating toppics, updating us about new features, merging duplicate threads, cleaning up after riots, stopping us from counting, all things small and big are appropriated!

So a warm thank you is in place for all the time and effort you put into making this community what it is!

8 Likes

Thank yā€™all for making it fun to mod! Who has the balloons? :grin:

10 Likes

Happy Moderator Day! Ty for your time and service to the E&P community :blush:

unnamed (5)

7 Likes

Happy Moderator Day yā€™all who makes this forum working well, and thanks for the hard work :partying_face: :birthday: :beers:

7 Likes