Moderator day - May 17th šŸŽˆ

Iā€™ve like almost every gift given to the mods on this thread <3

5 Likes

Given the success that the moderatorā€™s day has had, next year we could do it for 2 days!
How would you feel on February 30 and 31? :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Can I just thank @HarryDeB for the initial idea for this day.

I have said before my appreciation for the mods and what they do, but just want to say the thoughtful creative contributions were astounding! I
I am in awe of @KLinMayhem and @nevarmaorā€™s musical skills, and all the gifs, but there were so many quite lengthy verbal contributionsā€¦ probably too many to mention. But just the tip of the iceberg to use @IvyTheTerribleā€™s analogyā€¦ there are many more people who feel the same as those who posted

12 Likes

Whaaat?! Not sure thatā€™s a gift. :thinking::pensive:

7 Likes

I also took a brief respite from the forum on Moderatorā€™s Day, to save them some potential grief.

Celebration day is over though! Hurry up and eat that leftover cake before it goes stale. Iā€™m back and posting opinions again, so prepare for incoming flags. :grin:

10 Likes

I got my likes ready for ya.

7 Likes

Not sure I know the proper thread for this postā€¦ I think it would be off topic just about anywhere. But what else is new coming from me. :woman_shrugging:

Made me think of @Rook.

11 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

Though I havenā€™t quite decided yet what to be controversially opinionated about today.

Ignoring the whole nerf/buff/compensation etc. issues regarding you-know-who heroes and whatnot (because I donā€™t give a crap about any of that nonsense anyway)ā€¦

Current issues: well Iā€™m suddenly finding that Iā€™m losing a whole lot of cups. And itā€™s not just me, everyone in my alliance has lost a whole lot of cups recently. So Iā€™m half tempted to go into conspiracy mode

41w8fs

Other current issues:

41w8ln

As well as

download

41w8yt

13 Likes

True. I used to lose 2-300 cups when I ventured over 2600. Now I lose 2-300 cups when I venture over 2400. Itā€™s almost like they introduced an OP hero into the game that I donā€™t have.

7 Likes

Itā€™s this one of course:

But then being off topic is kind of your thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hmmm, same here, my average is down 200 for a few days now. Maybe it changed around the time the beta board glitch got ā€œfixedā€? Might have found a good conspiracy there @TGW :wink:

6 Likes

LOL how fitting to have a conspiracy OT complaint in the Moderator Day thread!

It seems to be contagious.

8 Likes

Better late than never, right?

ā€œCool Moderatorā€, Ć  la Smooth Operator by Sade

Come to our aid, girl or boy
Patrol this space with minimum rage and maximum joy
Blue light and sleepless nights
If you ask nice, get expert advice, reach higher heights
No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
Warn us summons are left to chance
The power to end threads but also to start

Time to say thanks, youā€™re all cool moderators
Cool moderators, cool moderators
Cool moderators

Post to post, song lyrics to guidelines, always there
To flag the inappropriate content, trolls beware!

Thanks @JonahTheBard @Guvnor @zephyr1 @Rook @littleKAF @DaveCozy @Kerridoc @Coppersky @Garanwyn

@sleepyhead, maybe we should put this in our E&P lyrics thread tooā€¦ what do you think? :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

You really are a talent :slight_smile: and totally, will add it now!

7 Likes

Sorry to be late with this.

Bravo to all the Modfathers and Modmothers who give so selflessly of their time and expertise. I often enjoy you more than the game.

For each of you, a bottle of Purrlot

9 Likes

Finally had a chance to listen to it.

Youā€™re a Smooth Operator of the vocals there :+1: :grin:

4 Likes

I literally heard myself hearing her singing ā€œā€¦ Cool moderatorā€¦!!ā€ Thank you.

4 Likes

Brilliant, glad you linked to this again, I had missed it the first time around!

8 Likes

The mods:

2 Likes

It is almost that time again!

5 Likes