Moderator day - May 17th šŸŽˆ

Thanks! :grin:

Though I havenā€™t quite decided yet what to be controversially opinionated about today.

Ignoring the whole nerf/buff/compensation etc. issues regarding you-know-who heroes and whatnot (because I donā€™t give a crap about any of that nonsense anyway)ā€¦

Current issues: well Iā€™m suddenly finding that Iā€™m losing a whole lot of cups. And itā€™s not just me, everyone in my alliance has lost a whole lot of cups recently. So Iā€™m half tempted to go into conspiracy mode

41w8fs

Other current issues:

41w8ln

As well as

download

41w8yt

13 Likes

True. I used to lose 2-300 cups when I ventured over 2600. Now I lose 2-300 cups when I venture over 2400. Itā€™s almost like they introduced an OP hero into the game that I donā€™t have.

7 Likes

Itā€™s this one of course:

But then being off topic is kind of your thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hmmm, same here, my average is down 200 for a few days now. Maybe it changed around the time the beta board glitch got ā€œfixedā€? Might have found a good conspiracy there @TGW :wink:

6 Likes

LOL how fitting to have a conspiracy OT complaint in the Moderator Day thread!

It seems to be contagious.

8 Likes

Better late than never, right?

ā€œCool Moderatorā€, Ć  la Smooth Operator by Sade

Come to our aid, girl or boy
Patrol this space with minimum rage and maximum joy
Blue light and sleepless nights
If you ask nice, get expert advice, reach higher heights
No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
Warn us summons are left to chance
The power to end threads but also to start

Time to say thanks, youā€™re all cool moderators
Cool moderators, cool moderators
Cool moderators

Post to post, song lyrics to guidelines, always there
To flag the inappropriate content, trolls beware!

Thanks @JonahTheBard @Guvnor @zephyr1 @Rook @littleKAF @DaveCozy @Kerridoc @Coppersky @Garanwyn

@sleepyhead, maybe we should put this in our E&P lyrics thread tooā€¦ what do you think? :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

You really are a talent :slight_smile: and totally, will add it now!

7 Likes

Sorry to be late with this.

Bravo to all the Modfathers and Modmothers who give so selflessly of their time and expertise. I often enjoy you more than the game.

For each of you, a bottle of Purrlot

9 Likes

Finally had a chance to listen to it.

Youā€™re a Smooth Operator of the vocals there :+1: :grin:

4 Likes

I literally heard myself hearing her singing ā€œā€¦ Cool moderatorā€¦!!ā€ Thank you.

4 Likes

Brilliant, glad you linked to this again, I had missed it the first time around!

8 Likes

The mods:

2 Likes

It is almost that time again!

5 Likes

Weehaaa
Is everybody already planning how to make our mods shine this day???

4 Likes

In case Iā€™m not around on actual Moderator Day itself. I would like to reiterate once again, that while I have numerous grievances with this gameā€¦ Iā€™ve ā€œmetā€ and gotten to know a few of the moderators themselves, and theyā€™re good people. Doing a thankless job. Is it annoying when they merge or edit our posts? Absolutely. But theyā€™re justā€¦ umā€¦ following orders.

:grimacing:

Okay, sorry, what I mean to say is. We cannot have chaos ensue here. The Empire cannot have random TGWs running around with bullhorns calling to defund SG, at least not without having all the proper protest permits and such.

I generally like the mods I have gotten to know. I think they already know that, when Iā€™m criticizing the game or the forum, Iā€™m not criticizing them personally. Iā€™m not even criticizing any particular SG/Z dev or employee. Just the one who is sitting up in the big office chomping cigars and saying ā€œweā€™re not giving these players any goddamn thing for free! Weā€™re here to make money! Keep pumping out new overpowered heroes and charging these hapless suckers a fortune to summon for them! I donā€™t give a @#$% if they have kids to feed! Weā€™ve got to meet second quarter earnings projections or else all of you useless maggots are fired!!!ā€

That guy (or gal), whoever they areā€¦ I donā€™t personally care for them. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thnx for your very early contribution @TGW

Letā€™s make this day a one the mods will give enough energy to last another year of positive vibes!

3 Likes

Everybody have their entry ready?
Less then a week before we have the best day on the forum!

3 Likes

I might not be available
that day as well, so here you go lovely moderators!! This is an early Thank you! I made it into somewhat of a game, but I took the first letter, and the last letter of each of the moderators names. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was going to cry and say thereā€™s no LF - but thatā€™s only because my screen cut off the right side. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Just one more day, 1 time sleeping and it is the day that is Moderator day!
Time to show some appreciation for all our past and present moderators. Show them we love them and thank them for all the hard work they have to do every day again, all for the love the game and this community.

So are you ready to give them a perfect moderators day tomorrow?

8 Likes