Model Challenge Event Rewards after Raid Tournament

It’s not quite a duplicate, as this poses a new idea based off of new functionality, but I won’t rage-quit if it’s moved.

First off, even though (right now) the raid tournament rewards are low… I LOVE THE STRUCTURE

What I have always hated about Empires and Puzzles is how the rewards are doled out in the top tiers for Challenge Events. Even when I posted my uber-positive post back in February, it was highlighted there: This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending

With that said… I propose this:

Instead of Rank 1 (and ONLY one person) getting the loot… make it 1%. And so on, as follows:

Rank 1: Top 1%
Rank 2-10: 1-5%
Rank 101-2000: 5-10%
Rank 3001-50000: 10-25% (But include a 3* non-farmable ascension mat and emblems)
Rank 50001-100000: 25-50% (But include a few more emblems)
Below 1000001: 50-100% (silver token)

Maintain the leaderboard, giving flask-only rewards out to the top 10, adding to the Top 1% rewards they already qualify for:

Rank 1: 7 World, 5 Raid, 5 Titan
Rank 2: 5 World, 3 Raid, 3 Titan
Rank 3: 3 World, 3 Raid, 3 Titan
Rank 4-10: 2 World, 2 Raid, 2 Titan

Why?

1. This would allow more players to have the opportunity at the rewards
  2. GUARANTEED Spending would increase. Some (myself included) do NOT spend, because we KNOW it is hopeless to beat a particular score. However if you are going for a range? Why, yes, I’ll buy a few more flasks.
  3. There is no #3
  4. I want there to be a #4 but I decided to make a fifth one instead
  5. The fifth one sounded good in my head, but was really just a reiteration of #1 and #2.
  6. This will increase post-event gameplay as people use their rewards. More people spending more time playing = more money
  7. Customer satisfaction will increase.

Some already hate this idea
I don’t care. I feel it would get more supporters than detractors.

Am I asking for the moon when I just want a slice of pie?
Maybe. But if someone says it’ll hurt SG bottom line, I will flatly disagree. If someone thinks that more people (especially FTP) will get bored with the game? I also disagree. You want people playing your game and this will encourage that.

People complain about rewards?

Fine.

This will be an opportunity for a windfall for some. A legitimate shot at the top loot.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Challenge Event Loot - Replicate Raid Tournament Loot Tiers