It’s not quite a duplicate, as this poses a new idea based off of new functionality, but I won’t rage-quit if it’s moved.
First off, even though (right now) the raid tournament rewards are low… I LOVE THE STRUCTURE
What I have always hated about Empires and Puzzles is how the rewards are doled out in the top tiers for Challenge Events. Even when I posted my uber-positive post back in February, it was highlighted there: This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending
With that said… I propose this:
Instead of Rank 1 (and ONLY one person) getting the loot… make it 1%. And so on, as follows:
Rank 1: Top 1%
Rank 2-10: 1-5%
Rank 101-2000: 5-10%
Rank 3001-50000: 10-25% (But include a 3* non-farmable ascension mat and emblems)
Rank 50001-100000: 25-50% (But include a few more emblems)
Below 1000001: 50-100% (silver token)
Maintain the leaderboard, giving flask-only rewards out to the top 10, adding to the Top 1% rewards they already qualify for:
Rank 1: 7 World, 5 Raid, 5 Titan
Rank 2: 5 World, 3 Raid, 3 Titan
Rank 3: 3 World, 3 Raid, 3 Titan
Rank 4-10: 2 World, 2 Raid, 2 Titan
- This would allow more players to have the opportunity at the rewards
- GUARANTEED Spending would increase. Some (myself included) do NOT spend, because we KNOW it is hopeless to beat a particular score. However if you are going for a range? Why, yes, I’ll buy a few more flasks.
- There is no #3
- I want there to be a #4 but I decided to make a fifth one instead
- The fifth one sounded good in my head, but was really just a reiteration of #1 and #2.
- This will increase post-event gameplay as people use their rewards. More people spending more time playing = more money
- Customer satisfaction will increase.
Some already hate this idea
I don’t care. I feel it would get more supporters than detractors.
Am I asking for the moon when I just want a slice of pie?
Maybe. But if someone says it’ll hurt SG bottom line, I will flatly disagree. If someone thinks that more people (especially FTP) will get bored with the game? I also disagree. You want people playing your game and this will encourage that.
People complain about rewards?
This will be an opportunity for a windfall for some. A legitimate shot at the top loot.