Mnessus, Hisan, or Berden?

Bit of an odd topic for me, lol.

I’ve got an odd situation and would love some opinions to help me make my decision. I’ve got every green 3* hero in the game maxed, I think, and once my Isshtak gets to 3/50, I’m looking for a contender for duplicate nature sniper for raid tournaments and events.

Yes this includes maxed Mnessus, Hisan, and Berden already.

So, thoughts?

• Berden
  • Hisan
  • Mnessus

0 voters

1 Like

Voted for Hisan = highest total damage esp when including the DOT. sure, Berden has a nice attack debuff, and Mnesseus has a great dispel, but Hisan gives a better chance of murdering the enemy

and the heal block is a nice, helpful effect against, say, field aid and Guin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope I’m not fighting Guin in 3* tourna-

Wait Knights event. Nvm.

:joy:

6 Likes

You bring Hisan against Guin :astonished:
:joy:
Voted for him also :grin:

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’m not sure… seems pretty even so far…

2 Likes

I am not an expert on it, but noticed, in events, the top 100 mostly chose heroes that hit more than one hero. Doesn’t Carver do that?

If you are wanting a pure sniper then Berden. If you want a hitter with better secondary effects then Hisan.

4 Likes

@J1mau

Blue mobs. nuff saïd

4 Likes

Wow.
I had a f&$@ing breakdown on that one.
I was trying to figure what sorta team you brought in war against Guin, during field aid.

I was astonished that such a team/player existed :rofl:
Sorry for my mistake :joy:

3 Likes

LOL new thread “Raiding in the Top 1000 with a 3* Bench” :rofl:

3 Likes

Alright. Hisan it is.

It’ll take like a week to max him, anyway, so on to Mnessus then Berden. :wink:

1 Like

This may completely change though with the new event format and additional stages. Likely still reflect blue, but may be some other changes.

Indeed, I think the configuration will change a lot. Perhaps we’ll see new colours among the monsters due to the add of new heroes of different colour.