MKS New Meta is Too Strong #NerfMKS 🤣

This new Mok-Arr-Khagan-Sargasso center is sick, OP, practically ridiculous. it’s the only Raid Defense combo I can’t beat since Odin Nerf. And now with Costume bonus, Khagan practically a ninja! It’s all I see over and over, beginning to lose sleep and interest in the game. Nerf this combo now before it’s TellyGate all over again! Don’t know if MKS even has a counter, all I know is don’t bring purple, learned that lesson 7 timesimage

36 Likes

Guys…
These threads aren’t going anywhere…
:face_vomiting:
This was inevitable.
Buckle-up…
They’re about to multiply!

11 Likes

I don’t know if this is a joke post or not but enough of the requests for nerfs! This is getting down right idiotic at this point. Learn to play and develop or move on to something else.

12 Likes

lol this was a good one

i believe the problem is you didn’t bring purple 8 times, that’s the ticket. the way the RnG works is that %chance of success increases on even numbers.

I’d try number 8 and see if you don’t get a full purple board. if that doesn’t work then try 10 then 12 etc… one will have to work, it’s RnG

13 Likes

Are you serious!? Why do we keep going through this every time someone has an issue beating a combination?

Get over it! Put your big boy or girl panties on and play the game! Stop calling for nerds! If you can’t beat that trio with the team you took then maybe, just maybe you need to rethink you team(s). It might not be the trio that is the issue but the player.

LEAVE THEM ALONE AND STOP THE NERFING!!!

3 Likes

The dreaded red/purple synergy that NO ONE WAS EXPECTING!!!

I lol’ed.

22 Likes

It’s a joke (or certainly should be…definitely a joke)

8 Likes

Definitely need to stop this combination now!!!
Khagen extra slow might be the answer…

7 Likes

You must be joking. People are still running around with Krampus, BK, Bera, and Telluria as tanks. I don’t see this “new meta” running around rampant. And please stop calling for nerfs. Where’s the fun of the game if everyone is calling for nerfs on just about every single synergy in the game?

2 Likes

Lmfaoooo 20 characters. Thats all i got

9 Likes

Let the Nerfs Continue to either A) Morale improves or B) Muggy is OP

12 Likes

@mcbeard79 on Line, every hero I do not have should be Nerf’d!

3 Likes

D) all of the above?

1 Like

I don’t know what’s funnier. The original gag or the fools you caught in the troll net :joy:

27 Likes

I think we’re going to need a bigger net

18 Likes

Sorry, I figured it was a joke but nerf has become a trigger word for me. I can say alot more about that word and the flat earthers who initiate it however decent society and the word police on this forum prevent me from doing so.

6 Likes

Just wait until you have to fight MKS…

Then you’ll really be sorry!
:nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Please help me I can’t beat this team with my crappy unleveled 3 star troops and 5 Wu Kongs lineup. What am I doing wrong? These hero’s must be nerfed now

6 Likes

Which emblem path did you take? Go the other one.

12 Likes

You say that because you have never faced them… They are unstoppable… Nothing you can do… :face_with_head_bandage:

This should probably be in the bugs section… Something is wrong with that trio…

1 Like

Cookie Settings