Mixed Nuts - Extra Spicy! - Ongoing status update & recruitment thread! :swords:

Map updated with newest members. Post formatting improved.

Currently at 30/30, please contact us to join the wait list :+1:

1 Like

Nut Bump :crossed_swords:

Today we part ways with Kakashi, leaving a spot open. If youā€™re interested please get in touch and share your roster.

Since Kakashi parted ways with us, Skeletorā€™s evil twin Sir Bones joined the fray.
We unfortunately also had to say goodbye to @Guy also (we miss you!), and his seat was filled by a newly armed and ready Ice Cold, back in for some more action.
Then, and sadly, we, as well as KOTN, had to part ways with Censure / Prophet Of Loss, as he has retired from E&P. You will be sorely missed good sir, thanks for all that you brought to the game. All the best. He was been replaced by a returning and solid replacement: @Karabas1962 (is that you?)

Anyways, in other newsā€¦ the map has been updated, and information regarding recruitment has also been amended. All applications will now go to the big boss, Line @ ID: j.d.f. - any problems getting in touch, post here I can help you reach out.

Thanks all!

3 Likes

New changes coming up the poor rhino cant relax

You can relax I have to update all this stuff!

Pffff u have just to make new drawing i have a hard time finfing new playersā€¦ @COCONUTZ CHASING THEM AWAY!!!

1 Like

ā€œnew drawingā€ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: jog on mate!!

@COCONUTZ = @henrik.sch

If they can take the heat, get out of the kitchen!!

Lots of good folks at Mixed nuts!

Map and members updated.

With Kati having parted ways with us :sob: And DJ Swa taking a short break due to work commitments.

We welcome today @Bela1 & El Rodamon! Welcome to the nut house :crossed_swords:

Map and members updated.

As we part ways with Darth Panda with @Bela1 heading back to her home, we welcome 2 new membersā€¦ veteran Nut Dj Leo, and Vitore! Welcome to the Nut house.

Update

Super-sub Ice Cold has a ton of work commitments at the moment so we say goodbye to him for now. And sadly, Old Dirty Bastard has also decided to take a long break, we hope to see you back mate.

They pave way for the return of 2 old and original spicy Nutsā€¦ welcome to @bruceforte and @xmerric

Sad to see those two go happy to welcome back home our old nuts

Update - @Vitore didnā€™t feel like home thatā€™s ok man we understand. And @chelseayankees rage quit after war (!!), hope you find yourself more at home at Blazing Dawn? We will miss you, and all you brought to the Nut House mateā€¦ good luck! Always welcome back home.

Following from that, we welcome some old school veteran faces back to Nutsā€¦ massive welcoming party for @Keetsoone & @mencey - Welcome to the nut house!!! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Reminder: If you want to join the wait list please contact on Line: j.d.f. - or message here Iā€™ll get you in touch with the big boss man.

1 Like

Well said tokolosh sad and happy days

1 Like

Right everyone itā€™s been an eventful week!

I left to see some old mates, my man @Sternman and the crew over at Lobster Stew - #shamelessallianceplugs. And whilst I was away from the Nut house, @Keetsoone & @mencey took their leave as they were visiting temporarily anyways.

Our token New Zealander @FineWineNZ also took a (hopefully) temporary hiatus, hope to see you back soon for more covid-free ā– ā– ā– ā–  taking mate.

Even our senpai COCONUTZ (@henrik.sch) has some RL stuff to take care of and has left us to fend for ourselves, thanks mate now watch everything capitulate in your absence.

Meaning we welcome some new and fresh faces! Huge welcome to @Brochacho & @2Big2Hold hailing from the states! Also, Mr Humble aka Drizzt Doā€™Urden hailing from ______ - we donā€™t know yet because heā€™s not answering atm, hence Iā€™ve slapped him in the middle of the Indian Ocean for now, will update later, and finally, welcome back to myself, thanks, thanks, blah blah yada yada yada!

Alright folks literally after I posted our new friend Mr Humble aka Drizzt Doā€™Urden revealed to us all that he is in fact from NB, Canada. I have removed him from the Indian Ocean and added him there. All updated!

Thanks, @Tokolosh , for all your work keeping track of us. Nuts are everywhere!

1 Like