Mitsuko and Ursenas Buff

Mitsuko and Ursenas Buff doesn’t stack. Shouldn’t they do that?

You are saying one hero’s element reflect is negated by the other hero’s? That you aren’t able to reflect Ice and Holy at the same time?

Yes. I first activated Mitsu and afterwards Ursena. And only yellow was reflected :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve honestly never noticed this before. I wonder if @Guvnor or @ThePirateKing would know? I mean, I can’t think of any real justifiable reason as to why you couldn’t be allowed to reflect both.

Yes, it is overwrite each other.
Here is already mentioned in the list:

Name Icon Description Overwritten
Reflect Holy Reflect_Holly Reflect all status effects and damage, and block other negative effects from Holy special skills Reflect_Holly Reflect_Ice
Reflect Ice Reflect_Ice Reflect all status effects and damage, and block other negative effects from Ice special skills Reflect_Holly Reflect_Ice

:bookmark_tabs: Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks

8 Likes

Thank You - But what a shame :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It is normal that they overwrite, and like Elena counterattack that overwrite that of boril

1 Like

I am having a problem with Mitsoku special reflect not working on season 2 21 level 9. I fire and immediately her reflect goes away. I thought I might be doing something wrong or playing fast and just missing it. I set off with small mana potions. Soon as my turn was over it was gone

@zgrobertso21, the issue you described is the “Magic Night” special stage effect for S2-21-9, as shown below. Just click where it says “Special Stage” at the top and it will show you the details (for this and other special stages).

As noted in that description: “All status effects cast by Heroes only last for 1 turn.” So that is why Mitsy’s reflect is going away right away. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings