:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Sakura
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Heroā€™s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Mirror of Flames
  • Deals 245% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of the target and nearby enemies by 20%
  • All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage from enemiesā€™ Ice Special Skills back to the attacker for 4 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sakura Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +9% / +11% / +13% mana generation.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Featured Atlantis Hero?

Itā€™s important to remember that Atlantis Featured Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.2% chance of summoning a particular Featured Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 28 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 920
  • 99 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 1410

Putting that in Perspective

• 72 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get a specific Featured Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 720,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get the specific Featured Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get the specific Featured Hero by the 920th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 920 times, 50,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get the specific Featured Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Mitsuko (post release)

Is Mitsuko worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Yes, but only when featured
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only if youā€™re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

How many copies of Mitsuko would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think Mitsukoā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Mana Controller
  • Offence Support Hero
  • Defence Support Hero

0 voters

What do you think of Mitsuko compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

How does Mitsukoā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

Is Mitsuko worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

In Defence, where do you think Mitsuko is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

How do you think Mitsuko is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

Just pulled mitsy. And as someone who has faced her a moderate amount of times because there was a phase were I stacked 3 blue. She was more of temp wall to stall for time so that my magni and Triton couldnā€™t fire. Thatā€™s really all sheā€™s there for. Felt that she could be changed to riposte normally. But her counterattack increases by, letā€™s say 35% (to 150% riposte) when returning blue damage. This would make her be slightly more viable in titans as well.

Previous discussion threads which may be of interest:

Will update as I find and merge more threads lol

1 Like

Mitsuko was and still is my only Season 2 5* hero that Iā€™ve pulled.

Decreasing mana of 2/3 targets is useful for buying time. Sorcerer talent pairs very well with this part of her skill too.

Her blue reflect is the main appeal. That puts some pressure on defense to hold blue skills and bring a different color of dispeller. But imo itā€™s best used on offense, where she can basically force a blue wing or flank to self-destruct on her.

Particularly now that the meta has Telluria tank + Vela flank, Mitsuko has become one of the most important heroes in my squad.

Currently she is also my raid defense tank. She keeps me in diamond overnight. I only dip when I get lazy raiding

5 Likes

Mitsuko suddenly has become a desired hero. Excellent counter against all the Finleys and Velas you see out there now, with her blue reflect.

2 Likes

I love my Mitsy, but she is very dependent on the prevailing meta of the day. When blue wings are the norm, she will charge before even a fast wing the majority of the time. As blue flanks become more and more common with the dominance of Telluria Mitsy will become less reliable. Vs fast flanks Mitsy will only fire first around half the time, even less vs a Telluria tank due to the mana delay.

2 Likes

I use her more than any of my heros. If thereā€™s any Blue hero that strikes, Mits is in the line up. I donā€™t have to stack green to kill an ice enemy, Mits allows them to have a quick, self-induced death.

2 Likes

Definetely wants her these days.

Vela Finley is now mince meat. Looks like alot of fun to play with and Sorcerer emblems more readily available.

Lets see what happensā€¦

Me and my wife took the last atlantis offer both summoned her with coins (ok before anyboy enrages, we also had times were 60 pulls went without any 4 star event hero).

I think mitsuko also is a great deal for titan.
Not the heaviest tile damage, but, in many situations, (as we dont have miki to silence the titan) the reflect can change everything.

Pvp as many say, perfect if charged faster than any blue hitter.

1 Like

I just pulled her today and wondering how does she compare to say Ursena ? They both do reflect damage and both Sorcerers. Are they pretty much the same except, one is red and one purple ?

Pretty much.

Mitsuko sacrifices two potential targets for the mana cut. Otherwise the two are startlingly similar.

I hear a lot of people say Ursena is good, but never hear them say Mitsuko is good.

I only have Mitsuko. Would she be better to use then Elanor and Azlar ?

Probably, useful atm on offense for killing Vela / Finley with her reflect

I have been seeing quite a number of Mitsuko defenders lately flanking Telluria tanks, she could be the stand in for GM or JF for players that donā€™t have those two.

My thoughts of having raided against her:
Her mana cut is a pain in the neck when paired with a hero like Telluria because you will probably not ever fire the heroes Mitsuko hit unless you manage to kill Telly and ghost a lot of tiles.
Her damage is nothing special but hurts if Telly and Vela already fired and you havenā€™t been able to heal.
No one would stack blue against a Telly tank nor bring it to beat her as a Telly flank so really not an issue.
When she tanks she can cause some problems for those that like to stack against the tank (I prefer mana control, shut her down and kill by tiles) but her mana control will probably hurt worse than the reflect, she buys time for her flanks to abuse you.

Personally I can see her as much more effective on offense where you can use her to nullify blue flanks and wings while also choosing which defenders will have their mana cut.

That said, I am delighted to have pulled her with Atlantis coins yesterday. She will be maxed (not sure how long that will take but she is worthy of rings) although Ursena has the emblems. That doesnā€™t feel like a problem since sheā€™ll be on the attacking raid teams not defense.

1 Like

I dont see her in defense, due to average mana and the randomness where she fires. If she hits targets that have no or low mana, she isnt really special.
And the argument that the damage is good agter tellu and vela firedā€¦ well basically any damage dealer is painful after those two fired.

Very very very rarely did I have an issue with her, even with blue stacked. You just have to have an eye on her and the reflect, then she even is a hero that I would set blind tiles on to get a better board. (Wouldnt do that on gm tellu vela jf drake seshat joon and more)

Buuuut:
Hilarious and up to pure joy when attacking. Even as 3 70 hero a total winner on vela. Many people play with vela AND finley. Thats double the fun.

I will get her maxed, but after JF for my defense and one of my grazuls needs to be maxed also.
Until then, I keep using her on 3 70.
Her damage is just meh. The mana slow is nice to have, but the true deal is the blue reflect.

Great!!

1 Like

Is Mitsuko the worst and dumbest hero in the puzzle?

68% of people say she is absolutely worth summoning for.

Iā€™m not sure how this is a bug and or why you think this.

2 Likes

She might be one of the top 5 heroes in the game with the Blue reflect skill. If you arenā€™t having luck using her, you should watch videos or ask legitimate questions rather than saying sheā€™s dumb.

3 Likes