📯 Mist – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I think so too. I pulled 100 times today and didn’t get her.

4 Likes

Pair her with Chao on offense…you will be positively surprised.

Playing for almost a year and a half. I could ascend 4 or 5 of her in terms of mats. You will get to that point, too.

2 Likes

Jackal has, unfortunately, been elusive. Gretel is 3.70 and will be maxxed after mist.

1 Like

Mist, Jackal, Gretel… One in the middle certainly dead and one of the sides either down or locked down.

This is my plan for yellow 4* team for events… Mist, Jackal, Gretel, LiX and an-other (not started yet… Mist is being worked on already).

3 Likes

Not possible. Likely 3.60. 20 hints

2 Likes

Indeed. You are, of course, correct.

1 Like

Going for big numbers. Nobody likes Magni.

6 Likes

Overkill… But fun overkill :joy:

Looking forward to pairing her up with White Bunny {licks lips}

3 Likes

I honestly like using her more with Musashi. She’s probably also good for Justice, Hu Tao, Li Xu, and Neith.

Triple stacking Def downs in raids eliminates the need for a sniper

4 Likes

Absolutely!

I don’t have Musashi on my main account… Once she’s levelled though I’m expecting big things from the Bunny.

Same with huge attack boosts… BK+Wilbur boosting up to +145% means snipers become massive overkill, AoE makes much more sense with that kind of attack.

2 Likes

Costumed Viv and Mist should be sufficient for any 3/2.

2 Likes

I have 4x Mist… Is it worth keeping all 4 do you think? I am wanting to hold onto them all, for now.
I noticed Brynhild and Mist are the same Realm, and they would work nicely together, right?

1 Like

Maybe 2. Cleric emblems are premium items.

1 Like

Keep them all for now… You can easily eat them later, but you can’t (cheaply) just get them back again.

Even unemblemed (mine won’t get any) there’s still potentially utility in having a couple.

2 Likes

I would keep them now…I think levelling 2 would be sufficient and helpful.

I could take your spare ones. :wink:

You could try. Though I think this realm bonus isn’t that affecting and I consider Brynhild a bit passive…try and you will know.

1 Like

I think it all depends on what it considered “low health”. I think I saw in a Hard Mode mission, one of those Troll Friends as soon as it went below about 500 HP, it did the realm bonus - it started with about 1600 health. Has anyone figured this out yet?

You may have my spare Mists if you wish, all I ask in return are 2 Dawa… Please lol

2 Likes

Yeah it is not clearly written what is meant by that. Pretty sure it will be a percentage value…like 10% left…or whatever.

2 Likes

@Urghh : Sorry to tell but wrong thread…the summons thread is somewhere around.

@notyou87:
I tried a level with that bonus triggering to find out. It’s normal difficulty. The highest value I got was 288/1484 to trigger the ability which is 19.4 %.

So my guess is that “low health” means…less than 20%.

2 Likes

That’s why I love Mist so much:

Her defense down against specials doesn’t work for tiles but for hero hits. This is great against Kunchen (I am 80% sure this will work) who is immune to normal def down but not against Jackals elemental def down.

There is no yellow 4* regular def down so she really fills a gap. So this is her most valuable ability. And this ability is not color dependent.

Second best -64% mana regeneration…together with Little John the highest percentage in the game.

She only got more pros:

• fast mana
  • block buffs - nice addition and unique ability
  • hit all 3 for full damage

Cons:

Her life seems a bit low.

Pair her together with Chao in tourneys and attacks. First stop the mana with Mist then cut it with Chao…and his damage will be higher. They load at the same tile. Just great.

7 Likes

It doesn’t work on the Kunchen. I tried.

2 Likes