There is a growing trend of frustrations with randomly generated rewards. You can grind all you want, but because of the RNG, the game “owes you nothing”. How about missions where the reward makes sense given the challenge.
- Defeat 10 blue titans, get warm cape (color matching 3* mat).
- Defeat 20 blue titans, get telescope (color matching 4* mat).
- Defeat any 15 titans, get compass (or gloves).
- Gain 500 points in wars, get a trainer hero.
- Pull 100 Epic Troops, get a 4* troop of your choosing.
You get the idea, you grind, and in the end, you know what you’re getting instead of battling a titan, throwing harpoons and chugging flasks, only to get stuck with wooden swords, a backpack, and a paper towel “because RNG”. Think about it, would you work at your job if your paycheck was randomly generated? I think it would make sense to reward hard work and dedication by offering known rewards.