🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Unfortunately it seems not.
Crocodiles is good at 1-4
Boss 10-10 - for example

1 Like

Please let me know if I missed anything with this updated guide and appreciate the recent info/posts for this next set of missions for S5.

13 Likes

You can change the amulets according to new update:

Was 50%->30% Tjet 10%->20% Scarab description says 200% against weaker element
Utjat 7% stacks

2 Likes

Oh that is right as there were a few balance changes to the amulets; the graphic has been fixed/updated. Thank you!

1 Like

Thx, I have added it to the OP.

1 Like

Thank you as always @PlayForFun.

1 Like

Thank you @Zartanis @PlayForFun @NikolayVKazakov !!

3 Likes

Thanks for maintaining the graphic @Zartanis.

Small corrections:

• 13-1 is not a Sand Golum stage.
  • 19-3, 19-4 and 19-10 do not have Angered Apises - 19-4 and 19-10 have the almost identical looking Alpha Apises (I got one of them mixed up in my earlier list too I see now). They have a different passive skill, the icon for that is probably the easiest way to tell them apart but their faces look exactly the same to me so it’s really easy to confuse one for the other.
  • 19-2 is listed a 2nd time between 19-9 and 19-10.
4 Likes

Thank you, some of my placeholder text wasn’t removed. This has been fixed/updated in my post above. Sorry @PlayForFun.

6 Likes

No problem, thx for the corrections.

I have replaced the earlier image in the OP with this new one.

4 Likes

That’s very good to know, thanks for testing it.

For what it’s worth, I am running this rainbow team with the Benben amulet (plus also the Shen one) and it has been effective, been able to auto-play all stages including hard ones so far:

On some of the hard stages in province 27, I have had some heroes die during auto-play but no battles lost. And it’s not as slow as I thought it would be, this is overall actually one of the better auto-playing teams I’ve used for harder levels (in combination with these amulets anyway).

1 Like

Thanks for all your info @PoBalint !!

2 Likes

You can still earn credit for BenBen use if you don’t use a rainbow team. However, you won’t be able to get the counterattack and defense buffs.

1 Like

Any ideas of which of 20-6 / 20-10 / 21-1 / 21-9 has the most desert acolytes (doing the provoked apises at the same time)?

My single run data for normal and hard suggests:
20-6: 5.5 - 6 Acolytes on average
20-10: 5.5 Acolytes on average
21-1: 5 - 5.5 Acolytes on average
21-9: 6 or 8 Acolytes on average (depending on 2 Acolytes being in the boss wave or not)

(based on: boss wave always has a fixed setup while the mob waves have a 50%/50% chance for the two mob monsters. Haven’t included the variability of the total number of monsters, though)

2 Likes

I know I’m behind everyone here, but just finished the Desert Acolytes. So I need Hyenas and Provoked Apeps. Which means 19-5 or 19-8. Which one generates more hyenas?

19-5 worked well for me.

Finished enemies and bosses missions yesterday as I didn’t bother improving my score in the AQ at all. Ready for the next set. I didn’t finish the benben mission (154/180) but that’s OK because the next and last amulet comes in January anyway (province 31).

Good luck on your missions everyone.

4 Likes

same, I just completed that Alliance Quest and went to farming avatars. ready for the next set… and really happy that we get another month to do Benben without falling behind.

happy farming everyone!

3 Likes

I’m behind, but not as behind as i was before last Dunes. i think i’ll finish Wednesday, just before the next stages open or have one last stage of golems to clear.

So many quests and such that use WE lately, and i’m still working on S3 and S4 too so using those events to try and finish those. seems like i’ll just finish Santa’s Challenge right before it’s done too.

just glad that this set had a stage that you could do both, unlike the last set. hopefully the same will be true for the next ones. i guess we’ll find out shortly! :grinning:

still rocking the Acolyte for the moment. i might have to switch back to the hippo now that there’s a Guardian…

1 Like