🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Thx, I am adding it to the OP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just love a clean bord, done for now :grinning:

13 Likes

I cannot wait for that. I have to finish 2 (almost done) and 3. others are done. When I started i didnt do missions. Now i will complete them all

3 Likes

13d since my last post and i just finished the previous set of missions, so my math was about right, considering i spent at least 2 full days on the pets challenge. glad to finally get to start on the end of season 5.

31-9 took a bit of baby sitting to farm but it is fun to watch a team of 3*s just smash the earlier stages with the crook & flail amulet. :smile:

2 Likes

Do you guys remember from previous seasons, how long I have to wait to World energy cost reduce by 3 for season 5? All the way when season 6 comes?

There isn’t going to be a Season 6, in the short term at least, instead they’re returning to old seasons in ‘Untold Tales’, so not sure that previous precedent will necessarily be followed.

However as I recall I think it was only a month or two between seasons 4 & 5. Longer between earlier seasons, and the reduced cost stages essentially started on the new seasons release

4 Likes

I have just checked.
It took 4 months to have a reduced WE version of Season 4 after Season 4 is finished.

So I am not expecting this for Season 5 before summer…

6 Likes

Datums on 35-5 and 35-8:

stage Runs Canopic Jars of the Jackal Avg/Run
35-5 20 159 7.95
35-8 20 139 6.95

Despite the negative stage effects of 35-5 which makes 35-8 faster to (auto)play, 35-5 I think still has the advantage based on this between these 2.

By my calculation, by the time the boss mission is done using 35-5, I’ll need some 220 more Canopic Jars, for which 14-8 should be best according to @Elioty33 's data (thanks for that). I don’t think there’s much reason to gather more data otherwise.

7 Likes

And another season done for me! Now I can go back to farming s1-5 for backpacks :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Is anyone else having the issue that the last 2 avatar missions are not showing up?
Just completed the sphinxes and sarcophagi but the last 2 are not showing…

How far are you into the S5? Maybe you have yet to reach the required map stage to unlock the new missions despite having completed the previous step.

2 Likes

I am at p33, not going ahead till I finished the previous challenge…
So I think you may be on to something here :wink:
Thnx for being my coffee

4 Likes

The next boss avatar is only available at level 34 and up.

5 Likes

Does anyone have sheets/data to say where is best in S5 to farm for certain items?
I am in huge need of Large Bones so I can just make minor mana pots :rofl:

Anywhere in province 5

1 Like

Here is some community farming data on S3, S4 and S5 (props to @J_3ezy for leading/collecting this): S3 (Prov 16H - 36H), S4, S5 and Atlantean Games Farming Guide [Data Driven]

For the Large Bone it suggests (at normal difficulty) 1-6, 5-7 and 31-10 are best (it lists the same number for all 3 of those). If you tap on the Large Bone itself in inventory, it says there is an increased chance for them in S5 provinces 5 and 20, I think based on both of those things I’d give 5-7 a go.

3 Likes

Does anyone have information on which stages are currently the best for getting an “elemental chest”?

There’s a graphic in the OP on this thread which should help :slight_smile: Be sure to bookmark it for future reference! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @cap for the Saraps change (not on 17-1). Updated graphic below:

8 Likes

May I ask if I can get the avatar of Boss X (killing 115 Sphinx) though not in Mission yet?