🏜️ Missions – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Do new Amulet missions only unlock once you get the amulet (assuming you have already completed the previous mission)?

You get a new Amulet mssion once you unlocked the Amulet.

1 Like

Complete province 13, a new amulet

Wasn’t sure where to put this, I can’t seem to find a master topic for discussions of S5 so this will do.

4 Likes

And the new challenge:

5 Likes

Thx @HarryDeB and @sleepyhead , I have added them to the OP :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ps: there is an Amulet topic:

Note for myself:
I will need to add the image of this the previous amulet there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

P13 & P14 done, only in 13 you can hunt these.
13-2 & 13-5 have both of them in it.

Will update after P15 if this can be used as well.

@sleepyhead maybe merge both topics?

6 Likes

thanks @HarryDeB for your info re good farming stages. which two topics do you mean? I think Amulets deserve a different topic from Missions, as the Amulets topic discusses the amulet usage, where to get them, etc. while Missions focused on the actual mission and the best stages to farm.

@PlayForFun thanks as always for your swift updating of the topics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooohhh… that’s a neat looking amulet. Not sure about the “when possible” part though. Like is there a 50% chance that it gets reflected, or it can’t be reflected because of the enemies’ passive?

“Greener Pastures” my butt. The new province has your team takes damage over 5 turns.

1 Like

By this, I’d assume that it means even if it does reflect status ailments back to the casting enemy, if they have a passive that indicates they resist any and all status ailments, they WOULD resist it even after the amulet’s attempt at reflecting it back to them. Please correct me on this one if I’m mistaken, @PlayForFun.

1 Like

I’ve also tested and witnessed this amulet’s effect in action multiple times against province 14’s in-stage effect, Order of the Pharaoh, and it didn’t affect my heroes. I meant that the -20% defence didn’t apply to any of them and they resisted it every time it tried to activate every 5 turns.

1 Like

I think the “when possible” means if it’s from an enemy it will reflect back (though their passive might prevent it). When it’s from the stage like the -20% defense, it doesn’t have anyone to reflect back to so it just does not happen.

Making these levels real easy.

Yes, passive resistances or buffs can protect the enemies from getting ailments.

1 Like

I used the shen amulet and was incredibly delighted. It works flawlessly! All ailments fly back to the enemies. Passing provinces with him is a pleasure. )))

4 Likes

Yea it really eases season 5 since all the mobs are elite (i.e. they have a special skill) and most of them give ailments. It really helps, like, a lot, for auto play as well.

1 Like

Updated s5 graphic. Let me know if you notice any errors and I will correct and update it. Thank you.

17 Likes

Did ten runs of the stages in province 13. Average avatar progress per run.

Stage Mummies Scarabs
13-1 5.5
13-2 4.1 1.0
13-3 1.0
13-4 5.1
13-5 3.3 1.0
13-6 1.0
13-7 6.8
13-8 1.0
13-9 5.7
13-10 1.0

13-7 looks best for mummies, but it’s probably best to start with 13-2 to get both Mummies and Scarabs.

@Zartanis FYI Scarabs are in 13-3 not 13-4

22 Likes

Under the new bosses 14-6 is marked purple and that’s not correct :wink:

1 Like

Ah thank you @Ruskin505, got a little ahead of myself. This has been fixed in my previous post. @HarryDeB this one is a little buried in the info, but this stage has the jackals so I matched those up. :slight_smile: I did change the color to match with the jackals.

4 Likes