📯 Missions – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I was psyched :+1: thinking that new Provinces in Valhalla would mean new missions … but they aren’t there.

What’s up with no missions?

Just to check, have you finished the existing missions for the troll & boars? (I haven’t so I can’t verify).

Edit: Also there’s a thread for this:

See here:

You need to reach the Vanaheim Realm for the Vanaheim Missions to appear.

1 Like

I just finished province 6 (Latest unlocked so far)
I just want to inform you guys the followings:
1- There are no special stages unlocked so far
2- There are 4 stages with “Aged Rhinos” all in province 6 (stages 1-3-6-8)
3- There are 6 stages that got “Living Axes” province 5 stages (1-3-6-7-8) province 6 stage (7)

Its too bad that there is not a single stage that contain both
Will try by tomorrow to check which stages are best to complete the missions
And feel free to test the stages and post your results

6 Likes

I have completed all the easy trails from season 3, but I have not received any update for special events in Vanaheim where I need to complete 30 trails. Please fix this.

There weren’t any of the Midgard ones either until province 3 of Midgard.

Same is likely the case for Vanaheim where the special stages will not appear until stage 3 of Vanaheim realm (Stage 7 overall).

1 Like

I have cleared until stage 7, but there are no special stages that counts to the 30 we have to do.

Stage 7 isn’t unlocked is it?

I’m saying that, like with the Midgard realm, the special stages won’t appear until the third province in that realm.

When the 3 new regions of Season 3 have opened, there were no quests related to them.
Now they do appear to me, but they don’t tell me what I’ve done so far.
Why?

See reason here:

1 Like

Small sample but 3.5.6 was the best.

1 Like

No Vanaheim Special Stage Count for Mission?

Hello everyone
I have played vanaheim special stages but mission is still 0.

Currently, there is no special stage in the Vanaheim provinces that are currently open, so it is not possible to do that mission.

2 Likes

There is still one more province in the Vanaheim realm which has not been unlocked where many anticipate the special stages to be in.

̷S̷i̷m̷i̷l̷a̷r̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷s̷p̷e̷c̷i̷a̷l̷ ̷s̷t̷a̷g̷e̷s̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷M̷i̷d̷g̷a̷r̷d̷ ̷b̷e̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷3̷r̷d̷ ̷P̷r̷o̷v̷i̷n̷c̷e̷.̷

2 Likes

No it is not similiar, I can progress Midgard in 3rd Province last month (I mean the 1st S3 open).
Now, this month Vanaheim mission is appear but not available in map until next month, this is not similiar, and I think Vanheim mission should not appear this month if this mission is for next month.

2 Likes

Okay

#20thesauriforbetterwordchoice

1 Like

Vanaheim Mission - No Vanaheim Special Stages…?

As the topic says…

2 Likes

Correct, I also think this is bugs… it should not appear is we cannot progress it.
Last month I can progress Midgard in 3rd Province.
Now, this month Vanaheim mission is appear but not available in map (maybe until next month at province 7?).

So, I think Vanheim mission should not appear this month if this mission is for next month.

1 Like

Could be getting ahead of themselves as we just had a update and maybe not another for a while? :woman_shrugging: