šŸ“Æ Missions ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

Where did you get the most boars? Iā€™ve been doing 1.9 as I can auto it, but it is very stingy on boars!

1-9 and 2-6 but the waves are inconsistent the max i got per stage is 7 and the min is 1 on both

2 Likes

EDIT: THE NUMBERS CHANGED WITH V28, so this information is no longer reliable.

If only going for boars, 2-8 is great.
5 waves and up to 4 mobs per wave = plenty of boars (and 2 with the final boss as well, even though not a 100% sure if the mobs flanking the boss can be the other regular mob in the stage. I have certainly seen boars when I paid attention).

5 Likes

EDIT: This was for V27; when SG changes the number of waves in V28, all the stuff for the boars changed. (Same levels still have boars, but the ones with the most changed a lot)

My sheet calculates the best levels for mission, sorted by least WE required to complete and most recruits farmed where WE is the same, and displays the total WE cost to complete and total recruits farmed if the entire mission was done on that level. For monster missions, this is based on my best estimate of the average number of mission monsters per run; Individual runs will vary.

Iā€™m including the top few results here; full results are on my sheet and may change as more data comes in, and as more provinces are released:

Mission (or combination) Best levels for mission
Troll, Boar S3:1-9N: 642WE; 963R S3:1-2N: 690WE; 1150R S3:2-3N: 744WE; 1240R
Forest Troll S3:1-2N: 300WE; 500R S3:1-6N: 300WE; 500R S3:2-3N: 300WE; 500R S3:1-9N: 300WE; 450R S3:3-7N: 300WE; 400R
Boar S3:2-8N: 270WE; 360R S3:3-1N: 420WE; 560R S3:1-3N: 438WE; 730R S3:2-1N: 462WE; 770R S3:1-7N: 462WE; 693R S3:1-9N: 642WE; 963R
Midgard S3:3-2N: 300WE; 500R S3:3-4N: 300WE; 450R S3:3-6N: 300WE; 450R S3:3-10N: 300WE; 450R S3:3-8N: 300WE; 400R

Note: These number looked a little odd to me because 2-8 has so many more boars than the combined troll/boar levels do, and thus runs a lot faster. Prior to this edit I was suspecting something wrong in my spreadsheet.

1. Run S3:1-9N until you get the forest troll mission done.
  2. Run S3:2-8N to finish the boars; Iā€™m estimating only ~22 runs / 132WE will be required to finish the mission at this point.
  3. The Midgard special stage mission has no overlap with the other two.
16 Likes

Similar to the Avatar Missions of Season 2, Season 3 once again arrived with its own Avatars for defeating a number of enemies. I am a little surprised that there hasnā€™t been more discussions about it, probably because Season 3 was just released and not everyone had access to it.

I see that a few of my alliance mates have already gotten the Forest Troll up, I guess some people wanted to get started on these earlier and are doing these in lieu of other WE spending areas.

No fancy graphics yet, but the Forest Trolls are easy enough 50 of them, which means you couldā€™ve probably gotten a few down by going through the Normal / Hard Mode once. It is the 400 Boars that would be an issue if you are trying to do get them in the same time you are working on the Trolls. Thus far, I havenā€™t found too many stages (out of the 3 provinces released currently) that gives a lot of Boars and the same time as the Troll at the end. Iā€™ve actually come across a few stages where even though the Boars is an enemy that is supposed to show up basis on the mission screen (with the Forest Troll), but didnā€™t actually see one single boar going through the stage (a bug of some kind perhaps?)

For the boars, though, so far, I found Province 2 Stage 8 Normal to be a very good stage to pick up the boars count, total of 5 waves, and boars can show up along side of the Boss. One run on Normal for 6 WE would roughly give about 9 to 11 boars.

The boar avatar seemed like it could use some centering though, itā€™s too far to the right, can be moved to the left a little because thatā€™s a lot of wasted space, unless you have a background.

Any one have started on the graphics or have better stage combination suggestions?

On the S3 section you have avatar farming stats.

1 Like

Barry = BEST! :stuck_out_tongue:

All over the Avatar Farming!

5 Likes

One thing Iā€™d note is the lure amount of content that the game offers now. Back when s2 released, there were no costumes, no class trials, no Atlantis Rises, and the challenge event format was such that many just did completion and now more try to compete for a certain target level.

I say this as I, for one, have not completed s3 hard yet for what was released. At this time last time, I was done and probably had the avatars.

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not complaining. Just stating a fact. I donā€™t think itā€™s bad that we have more, but having more means progression will be slower for some. It is for me at least.

2 Likes

Please see the top post of this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

you should get paid for all this work you put into the forum. and not in gems. too cool

3 Likes

Anyone else grinding through this mission? Which level has the most boars?

Based on Barryā€™s farm Guide.

Now, I already finish all of them, and right now I currently in the next mission (Midgard), stage S3:3-2N.
Good luck :muscle: :+1:

6 Likes

will there been any more mission released when the next levels are released?

Weā€™ll find out, but with season 2, there frequently were. However, you had to complete the old one to see it. So itā€™s likely that 400 boars will be replaced with 800 something, but if you havenā€™t killed the board, you wonā€™t see it yet.

2 Likes

I did a preliminary re-calculation based on the new number of waves in the S3 levels as of V28 of the game, and found different numbers and different choices.

I still recommend S3:1-9 Normal for trolls and a start on boars, 'tho S3:1-2 Normal is now slightly preferred, having marginally better recruits.

Now I recommend S3:1-7 Normal to finish the boars and it will take almost twice as long as the old 5-wave level did.

8 Likes

Thanks! I added that to the top post for the moment too.

1 Like

I have a feeling that the new season 3 missions will be on once they force v28 update

UPDATE:
After completing the realm (province 4) the missions will appear

5 Likes

My game is already updated to v28 (I have the ā€œcollect allā€ button when claiming heroes from my TCs), but no new missions have appeared.

Were there supposed to be new avatar missions with the additional level release? I donā€™t recall the increments that accompanied the release during Atlantis, but there were none added today for S3. I know itā€™s not a large concern, just more a curiosity.

@Srob @sleepyhead
You need to finish province 4 before the missions appear

5 Likes