Mission progress rollback after logging in Google Account

Hi everyone.
Anyone ever faced this kind issue? The progress of Mission: Season V combat - Defeat season V Bosses X - Defeat 115 Sun Sphinxes is rollbacked to 100/115 after I logging in Google Account. It’s 110/115 before logging. I’m playing this game in China, so my Google Account does not always signing in on my phone.
I know this sound impossible/weird, but it’s true. Since I almost finish this mission, I checked repeatedly once I farm one or two Sun Sphinxes.

This would be why. If you didn’t have your Google account save the progress, then when you did log back on and sign in with your Google account, it pulled up your last save on that account. That would mean that all other progress would not be showing as well. If this is what actually happened you should probably reach out to support through the app to see if it can be restored somehow.

Thank you. I do reached out to the Support within app. Hope they can help me.
I don’t know if other missions are rollbacked too since I do not pay much attention to them.
I was hoping to finish Sun Sphinxes mission and use that avatar yesterday.

Just so you know, you’ll most likely receive some automated and generic responses to begin with, but keep emphasizing your issue so that you get through to someone who can help. As for the other progress that would be missing (if the issue is you weren’t logged on you’re Google account), I don’t just mean mission progress, but anything else you did in game when you weren’t logged on with your Google account.

I’m going to go ahead and move this to the Bugs & Issues Category for you. While it isn’t a bug, it is an issue that you need help from support to fix. Also, @PlayForFun is this all they should be doing right now, as far as reaching out to support? I don’t want them losing out on any game progress, so i just want to be sure I’m not missing something here. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Yes, this can be only handled by in game support.

1 Like

Thank you both, I will continue talking with in game support. Hope there is no other progress missing, and hope they can help me on this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.