Mission/Achievement Pins (re-post from Beta)

I don’t mind that you can buy pins for gems, but I think there should also be ways to earn them for in game achievement. An easy start would be to add a pin for each mission that already exists, with a bronze / silver / gold / platinum / diamond variant based on how far along you are. I’d also add a a pins to each tier completion reward for events, and add more missions that awarded special pins and perhaps a few gems. Ideas:

Titan Smasher: Deal 10k / 25k / 50k / 75k / 100k damage to a titan in a single hit.
War MVP: Score the most point for your alliance in 1 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 wars.
Raid Master: Have a win streak of 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 raids.
King of the Hill: Reach the top 1000 / 100 / 50 / 10 / 1 players.

Lastly, I’d allow players to show 3-4 pins at once to show off their achievements, or the favorite things they’ve bought.

Pins for top 100 or 1000 in raids and the same for challenge events

1 Like

I like this idea. I think it would be nice if they offered national/country flag pins ( 1 for sure, 2 max) free of charge or at least as a reward for, I don’t know…getting your Stronghold to Lvl 5?? I would really like to have a tiny American flag pin without having to spend gems for it.

Hi all,

Regarding this subject, I think it would be great if players could be able to get pins or medals for their achievements!

Alternatively, all pins would be visible in the player profile, right when you open to see their defense, troops and trophies!

You could get medals for

• x victories in raids
  • x victories in wars
  • x victories in defending raids
  • for developping buildings
  • and so many more…

I believe this would reward the most dedicated players and give their profile some sort of heads up for enemies…

Regards,
Frantic