Missing W3K War band Kingdom Loot Tab

Loot was awarded for the Skirmish… It wasn’t overwhelming, but Thank you. BUT, I received NO rewards for being part of the WU Kingdom. I wonder, was it because there was another team with the same name? :woman_shrugging:

Anyone else encounter the same issue? I’ve submitted a support ticket.

Edit… I looked more closely at my Recent activity and found more rewards than what I received from my individual war, which assumes I did get Kingdom rewards but the screen detailing this loot, didn’t appear. I suppose it pays to triple check.

I’ve edited the thread title to reflect this.

3 Likes

Ive had the same problem ive only recieved (pitiful) loot for the skirmish

Where are the screenshots of your rewards screen?
That screen has two tabs:

• one for the skirmish with:
    • your warband’s victory/defeat rewards and;
    • your own reward for your ranking within the skirmish.
  • another for the kingdom with:
    • your kingdom rewards depending on its ranking (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) and
    • your warband’s reward for its ranking within your kingdom

So did you check the second tab? And if so, you meant it was all empty?..

In recent history, all those 4 categories of rewards are together on a single line.

This will probably be a silly question, but when your loot came up, did you actually click other button on top?

It took me a second to figure it out, so it is confusing, so maybe thats it?

I suggest to contact support about the problem.

1 Like

There wasnt anywhere else on the screen i could click. It had the skirmish loot and that was it.

1 Like

Well, without a screenshot, there is nothing we can do and only support will be able to help you out but I am pretty sure you just missed the button to move to the second tab, it’s easy to miss if you are not fully aware it’s there.
I am part of many groups about this game on some messaging apps and you are the only two reporting that issue.