Missing Troops Token from Find Recruits 2?

It’s not actually rng… either there is a troop token or there isn’t. It’s the same for every player.

We usually have at least one player who is planning on doing the quest regardless and they immediately let us know if there is a gold token or not.

Then we post the info in our featured message so other players know whether or not they want to complete it.

I’ve been playing for two years with two accounts and this hasn’t changed.

4 accounts. Always played that quest with all 4. First time ever that none got it to drop. That’s something.

Thanks all. I suppose that as long as I have Noticed the reward, we’ve been getting the token. Other players in my alliance have also assumed it was always a reward based on the fact that we’ve been consistently getting them lately.

Also, we have a lot of newer players (playing only within the last few months) so our collective memories are not particularly ‘aged’ long enough to have witnessed the token being optional.

Thanks for surfacing the original topic. I searched before posting and didn’t find it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This memory issue is present with ascension mats. I remember having the thought that I hadn’t had a 4* ascension mat in at least a month… then my memory caught up with me “You got darts two days ago, dummy.”
You can manipulate your own memory into confirming your own bias; bad boards, low drops, etc…

Edit: This also happened with elemental chests recently. One popped up and my first thought was “Finally, I haven’t had one in ages.” Then I checked. I actually got really lucky, I had gotten an elemental chest 4 days previously.

3 Likes

I have always got a troop token from that quest. Playing 385 days now…everytime I finished recruits II lv3 token. I even encouraged members of my alliance to complete that particular quest and they too got tokens. How did we all get tokens every time up until this time and then none got one? Mass hallucination?

Check out this thread (started Jan, 2018). It clearly shows that there is NOT a gold troop token with every Recruits 'll quest.

3 Likes

TL;DR

The trick is to watch this forum. The yes/no is updated on the recruit ii thread to kindly let us know what’s what.

2 Likes

Then you haven’t played that long. Long before, Recruits II quest does not provide an Epic Hero Token. Then suddenly, it does a few months back, successively giving ETTs back to back to back whenever Recruits II are available and accomplished. Then it went intermittent, sometimes giving ETT and sometimes none at all. Right now, people believe it is 50-50 chance being acquired for all whenever such quest is available.

The quest has exactly the same token or no token for everyone, and we have well-recorded, time-stamped tracking on whether there was a token in each Find Recruits II quest going back to before you started playing, in the thread referenced by @princess1.

You are misremembering. But that’s ok. It happens to all of us from time to time. I have certainly been very confident of remembering things one way, only to have documentary evidence show I was misremembering.

2 Likes

You have your theory and I’ll have my fact.

Actually, I think you have those two words backward. Unless you can post something showing that one of the date-stamped entries in that thread showing when Find Recruits II had no token doesn’t match with the loot you got.

Because that thread is a record of the facts of whether a token was available on each Find Recruits II since early 2018.

It’s one thing to debate a question when there’s no independent data. It’s quite another to argue that your memory is somehow better than a factual record made at the time of an event and corroborated in thread by many people.

5 Likes

I play 4 accounts. All four have ALWAYS GOT A TOKEN AFTER LV3.

It’s not a debate. I’m stating fact. I really don’t have any reason to lie as it doesn’t change the result. You have your game experience. I have mine. 4 times a day. It was maybe a lucky run that lasted a year across 4 accounts. It was this very fact that I play multiple accounts that allowed me to remind my alliance to complete that quest every time it come up as a great way to help boost our damage potential. We have 20 members and all that completed the quest would take turns at letting the rest of us know what we got with those tokens. I suppose 20 (24 including my 3) were all hallucinating? In fact this thread is aimed at trying to swindle a free ETT for my entire alliance.*

*this is sarcasm**note

I really was shocked that ALL of us lucked out this last rotation. Was enevitible I suppose.

No. I actually have independently corroborated data, recorded again and again, for more than 15 months. For which, in those 15 months, there has never been a single counter-instance. It’s not my game experience; it’s the game experience of the whole community.

Find Recruits II produces the same result for everyone. We all get a token or we all don’t.

I’m not saying you’re lying, I’m saying you’re misremembering. And the idea that your memory is faulty here is apparently pretty hard for you to accept. But that is very different than thinking that you’re lying. I think you’re sincere, but demonstrably, verifiably wrong.

Why the idea that you might be remembering wrong is so hard for you to swallow I couldn’t say. Believe whatever makes you happy I guess.

2 Likes

Garawyn. I respect your knowledge of the game. That is evident or you wouldnt be a moderator. However in this particular instance you are wrong. I know what I’ve got every time I completed recruits II lv3. That changed for me and everyone in our alliance last week. It’s not a complaint. It’s a fact. So what if they nerfed it? Maybe your right and it is random! That makes the fact that my four accounts and my alliance have successfully dropped tokens a freak occurance. None of us are upset that this happened nor expected it to last forever. It seemed like it did. For a very long time.

Ah the lovely era of alternative facts… what a time to be alive!

2 Likes

My head is sore from shaking :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game for a year. Every time there was ETT at the end of recruits 2, every single player in every alliance I was reported its presence. Every single time token wasn’t there, no player reported they got it. Exactly the same behaviour for different players in different alliances.

There’s a thread in forum where players report whether ETT is present at the end of recruits 2 or not. There’s no single occurrence of player who got the token despite others claiming it’s not there.

So it seems @Milamber that either you’re wrong, or the game behaves differently just for you and your alliance.

2 Likes

The thing is that there has been two months of tokens. Since 8 of May every quest had token minus the last one.

1 Like

Maybe, but there were many recruits 2 quests without token and many with it since I remember, that is, since June 2018.

1 Like

How do I join an alliance that ALWAYS gets the gold token on Recruits ll. Seems unfair to the thousands of other alliances :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings