Missing purchase icons and calender gifts options on the main account

it didnt work for me only after i posted here it got fixed i tried everything

Actually, that makes me think of a second thing — force quitting the app and then opening it again. The app closing might be why it worked after you posted.

i tried after writing the problem here, I tried again and the icon appeared, I think it was a problem of system overload

2 Likes

Whatever the cause, glad it showed up finally!

did that too 3 times before this thread didnt help believe it or not i think its a real bug

1 Like

@Sara @Petri @KiraSG
You may want to take a look over here.

1 Like

Me too I didn’t see any of winter fun icon on my screen either… Even Halloween either. Can I get this fix?

whether it’s the main account or cloning account?
if the cloning account is in 1 smartphone with the main account, the cloning account cannot indeed purchase only F2P :grin:

1 Like

Make sure to put in a support ticket in game. That’s the fastest way to get help for problems like this.

i only have the one device and i dont know what you mean there was never a question of purchasing anything

i did do that thank you for your advice!

1 Like

Some people actually run two separate E&P accounts from the same phone. This can confuse the system and make buying hard. He was thinking that you might have a second account like this, and was explaining that this could have been the problem. Since you don’t have a second account, it sounds like a bug. Good luck getting it fixed!

1 Like

yeah like that i mean hahahaha … :grin::grin:
Thanx bro @Garanwyn

2 Likes

I had same issue. Somehow the internetconnection was not ok. I could play and chat but icon dissappeared. When I changed to mobile net the Icon for calender was there again.

1 Like

Game Support Center.

1 Like

my problem is back again pls fix it.

i just have one device and one account i use vpn sometimes maybe its because of that.

i am missing loot again because of this

Yuck, that’s frustrating. What happened with your support ticket last time? Were they able to figure out the issue? Did you contact them again this time?

no they didnt fix it permanently apparently . yes i have contacted them again they havent responded yet and they didnt give me the loot i missed back

1 Like

That’s a bummer that they didn’t give you the missed loot or fix it permanently, but I’m glad they got back to at least, and that you contacted them again this time. Hope it works out! :worried:

Cookie Settings